t w e n t y s i x

'Just kiss me already'

He crashes his lips onto mine and jumps off the counter swiftly, pulling himself in front of me to stand in between my legs. He holds my waist in place, holding on to the hem of my shirt, swiftly slipping his hand under to come in contact with my warm, goosebump covered skin.

I let out a small moan accidentally and he takes that as an opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth, making me become even more overwhelmed with sensation.

I knot my hands in his loosely quiffed hair, pulling him impossibly closer to me and his hands begin to wonder, slowly finding their way to my butt. I wrap my legs around his waist securely and he pulls me backwards off the counter, not letting our lips detach as he walks through my apartment.

I smile into the kiss, laughing to myself at how crazy this all was. I deepen the kiss leaning my head further in, and catch his bottom lip in my teeth, pulling slightly as a moan escapes his mouth.

He pulls away suddenly and stop walking, before leaning forward, dropping me lightly on my bed. I push my hair which had fallen in front of my face out of the way, and hook my hand around the back of his neck pulling him down on top of me. He smirks and props himself above me, peppering kisses down the crook of my neck, his hair tickling lighting against my face.

I pull his body closer to mine, unzipping the onesie, revealing his toned stomach just as I imagined.

Effortlessly slipping my hands inside the onesie, Luke's breathing becomes irregular, his hot breath shaky on my neck and it only makes me want him more. I wanted to show him how much i desired him, how much I craved his touch. He sucks at the sensitive spot on my neck, most likely leaving a purple pigmented mark in the morning but to hell did I care.

His ever growing bulge presses into me, my breath hitching at the sudden touch. Jesus what was he doing to me?

'Luke...' I whisper, coming out more of a moan than anything else. 'Luke' I say again and he stops sucking, looking up at my lustful eyes, brown meeting blue.

'I- I want to' I choke out, suddenly embarrassed by my sudden spurt of truth.

His eyes once bright and blue turn darker and he swallows, his adam's apple bobbing up and down as he does so.

'Are you sure?' He whispers, bringing his lips back up to mine and pecking them slowly and torturingly, lingering on my lips for a few more seconds than intended.

'Its the only thing I'm sure about' I reply truthfully, leaning up and pecking him again. He smiles at me, his lip ring popping out slightly and pulls his arms out the sleeves of my onesie, sliding the material further down his body, resting bunched at his waist.

I sit up, pulling my loose black t shirt over my head, immediately feeling self conscious over the fact I was in only my bra and pajama shorts. Of course I had been topless in Luke's presence before but never in these circumstances.

His eyes grow wide and I smile innocently. His eyes wander every inch of my body in complete awe, peppering more kisses across my jawline and down my neck to my chest. I arch my back off the bed, overwhelmed with sensation as he kisses down the valley in between my breasts, his hands gliding down my sides in the process, stopping at the waistband of my shorts.

He looks up to me and i nod lightly at him, before he pulls them down my legs now leaving me bare in my white lace underwear.

He leaves a trail of kisses up the inside of my right thigh whilst kicking off the onesie leaving him in plain grey boxers.

I bite my lip as my eyes detour from his face to the rest of his bare body. This boy was like an addiction to me, he made me feel a way nobody else could and was constantly invading my thoughts.