t h i r t y t w o

Two weeks later

Ecstacyrush: Belle, talk to me

Ecstacyrush: PLEASE FFS, I know I screwed up okay? Big time. But I'm never going to stop trying to find you. I fucking love you.

-

Received: Hemmatron (00:34)
Belle, I'm so worried. Jesus fucking Christ, I can't lose you. You're the only thing keeping me alive

Received: Hemmatron (1:02)
Just say something. Tell me you love me, tell me you hate me. Just show me you're fucking alive

Received: Hemmatron (1:45)
Belle, please

Received: Hemmatron (1:45)
I'm a dick, and I hate myself. BUT I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER POSSIBLY IMAGINE, WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

-

@Luke5SOS: Everybody's got their demons, even wide awake or dreaming.

@Luke5SOS: Maybe you've already moved on, but the truth is I don't want to know.

Luke Hemmings retweeted

@deepth0ughts: they told me to let go of the people I love, but what happens when I'm lost without them

@Luke5SOS: It's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long.

-

Social media was put into place to bring together friends, and to let you explore the world without actually moving. But all it was doing for me, was slowing destroying me.

'Isabella' my boss asks, poking her head around the door to my average sized office.

'Yeah?' I snap out of my thoughts, looking up from my phone - thankfully hidden by my computer.

'The Black Veil Brides article needs to be finished and ready to publish at-' she pauses, bringing up her (way too expensive) watch. '4pm sharp, cool?' She clarifies, to which I nod and smile getting straight back stuck into it.

Working for such a big magazine company like Kerrang did have its pressures. I wasn't the main editor here, nor did I expect to be considering the amount of short notice I had when I got the job. But it still didn't detract from the fact I felt so much pressure keeping up to date with the fast pace of a big company like this.

Thankfully, I was blessed with an actual office meaning I wouldn't be surrounded by a load of people I didn't know who irritate the hell out of me. It was an average size with light grey walls, and a desk with an Apple Mac placed in the centre. It all seemed too luxury to own but I soon adjusted, seeing how much more the head managers had.

They would literally walk around with an earpiece in, an iPad in one hand and an iPhone in the other. They were literal walking advertisement for Apple.

I felt so out of place in this new environment, I would turn up everyday in black jeans and a white button down shirt whereas everyone else was dressed in pencil skirts and flowy blouses.

I make the finishing touches to the article, repositioning the centre left text before emailing it to Sandy, my boss.

I swivel around on my chair, looking out the large window to the vast city ahead. Being on the second to top floor does have its benefits.

-

I walk lazily up the stairs to my floor and push the key in my lock, opening my door and swinging it shut with my leg as I walk through.

I turn on the lights, revealing a less pleasing sight than my apartment back home. Home, it feels weird to say.

I used to say home was in England, but the truth is, home is where my heart is.