e l e v e n

I basically fall back down the stairs to the party, still in full flow, I pull out my phone checking the time and see 2:46 displayed, Jesus why is everyone still so awake.

I walk over to Calum and Luke, sat in the corner of the room chatting and smiling. I sit in the seat next to them, picking up the necklace Luke gave me.

'I really do like this' I say, holding it up once more before putting it on, letting it fall perfectly down my chest.

'Good' He laughs. 'My mum picked it out', he pulls his long sleeves over his hands. I laugh to myself, it reminding me of Michael. Wait, where is Michael?

'Where's Mikey?' I slur, trying to act as sober as possible.

Calum scopes the room before shrugging. 'I'm genuinely not sure'.

I stand up, trying to balance myself. 'Okay no worries'

My head is almost throbbing now and it's probably because I need a fag. Yes, Jesus, I need a fag.

I feel in my back pocket to find out I have no back pocket, I sigh running back upstairs to fetch my cigarettes and lighter before heading outside.

Ecstacyrush's POV

I stand up finally, tired of being the wallflower, tired of being me. It's probably just because I need a fag, right?

I pick myself up and head towards the back door, not even saying goodbye or 'be right back' to whoever I was surrounded by. I just needed to focus on getting rid of this horrible feeling. I wanted so bad to punch Ashton for doing this with her.

As I walk into the kitchen, I'm taken back as my shoulder gets shoved as someone walks past me, over taking. Oh I do not have time for this shit head right now.

'What was that for?' I snarl, pulling up my sleeves, tonight wasn't the night to get on the wrong side of me.

'You know what for you dick' Louis spat back, propping himself up against the island, with a beer in his hand.

'Enlighten me' I fire back quickly.

'Going around telling the school I slapped Isabella' He laughed, shaking his head in disgust.

'I don't know why you're acting like the big man, I was there, you quite clearly did slap her'

He stands there, pressing his tongue into the side of his mouth, making it visible from the outside. He's pissed. Ha.

'You better watch your mouth, dick' He spits.

'You better watch your back, you abusing dick head', I grab a bottle form behind me, hiding it behind my back.

'What did you sa-'

I smash the glass hard enough on the side of the counter, making it split in half, shards of glass cascading down onto the floor leaving me with an angular weapon.

'Wow dude, chill' He says, holding up his hands in defeat.

'Stay the fuck away from me then' I snap, putting the bottle in the nearby bin.

I cannot be dealing with shit like this right now.

I step outside into the cool clean air, taking it in like a drug. I pull out a cigarette effortlessly, lighting it up and walking round the corner.

I don't know why but my mind was a clouded haze, nothing made sense and nothing was clear. It was all just a blur.

I see a black silhouette, leant up against the outside wall, my heart rate increases and my heart rate physically speeds up when I realise who it is.