t h i r t y t h r e e

'Fletcher, its been 2 months, just come home'

'Stop calling me Fletcher, Mikey'

'Stop calling me Mikey, Fletcher'

I laugh into my phone quietly, pouring my coffee in my travel mug. Believe me, I hate coffee but when you have to get up at 6am every morning, it's the only thing which helps.

'Anyway, I better be off, I need to go speak to Mr Parsons' He explains.

'Wait why?' I ask, holding the phone between my ear and my shoulder whilst stirring in milk and shutting the lid to my travel mug.

'Uh, let's just say shit went down' He laughs nervously.

'What? Between who?' I laugh.

'Uh..'

Earlier that day

Michael's POV

'Right, sit down everyone, we need to go through the theory otherwise you're all going to fail' Mr Parsons stresses, reaching behind his desk to retrieve a whiteboard pen.

'And who's fault is it for not teaching us earlier in the semester?' Ashton shouts, to be hit moments later harshly in the arm by Molly.

From across the classroom, Luke glares at Ashton before shaking his head and proceeding with the doodle in the corner of his notebook. Jesus, that kid needs to stop being so damn sulky.

Molly turns around in the direction of Luke, confused. Quickly, Luke snaps his head up and glares back at Molly.

'What you staring at?' He snaps.

Oh shit, this is hilarious.

'Cal' I whisper, nudging his side.

He turns around looking to me, then to the situation. 'Where's the popcorn?' He whisper laughs back.

'I'm not staring at anything, just merely looking in your direction' Molly snaps back.

'Hey hey hey' Mr Parsons interjects.

'Well maybe you'd like to 'merely' look in someone else's direction then' Luke smiles, air quoting harshly.

Molly laughs, cocking her eyebrow.

'Who do you think you are, I can look wherever I want to' Molly laughs, receiving a slight nudge from Ashton who begins to tense up.

'Yeah, we know' He laughs. 'You're constantly staring at Ashton, you might want to take a picture so it lasts longer'

'BEEF' I yell, causing the class to erupt in hysterics.

'Oh thats hilarious' Molly sarcastically laughs.

'Its not hilarious, its the sad reality'

'No, the sad reality is that you must have done something that bad to Isabella to make her move away' Molly grits. Suddenly, Luke stands up from his chair making it fall backwards on the floor.

He glares at Molly, picking up his bag and paces out the classroom, mumbling profanities.

'Molly, detention, and you Michael' Mr Parsons declares.

'Me? What did I do?' I reason, confused.

'Beef?' Mr Parsons quotes back to me, tilting his head and squinting his eyes.

Never had I known such a sassy motherfucking teacher. I hate this prick.

-

'Uh..'