0.3

To: Babe😍
(From:Kells😘): Hey princess. Got an early flight landing at 10 am. can't wait baby 😭 love you.

Lexi read the text over a little shocked. The time on the clock read 9:45 am.
Lexi hurriedly got dress throwing random pieces of clothing on, sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. She brushed hair and teeth, slipped her shoes on and ran out the door. She got in her car and headed to the airport it was about an 18 minute drive away.

It was about 1o:20 when Lexi walked into the airport. She unlocked we phone and sent Kellin a text.

To:Kells😘
(From:Babe😍): I'm here where are you??? 😃

To: Babe😍
(From:Kells😘): Turn around ;)

Lexi read the message then turned around to see Kellin standing there with his bags in hand. Lexi started running towards him, Kellin noticed and dropped his bags ready to catch her in his arms. And that's what he did.

"Oh My God!" Lexi said into Kellin's shoulder letting the tears flow freely.

"I'm so glad your here." Lexi said still in Kellin's embrace.

"I'm glad to be here. I love you so much" Kellin said leaning in and kissing Lexi on the lips. The kiss caught Lexi by surprise but she quickly kissed him back.

"Let's get home" Lexi said as she pulled away from the kiss.

"Alright. Let's go beautiful" Kellin told her. As he grabbed his bags and started walking Lexi right beside him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally met! What do y'all think?

This chapter is dedicated to JohnnieLover she got the answer right last chapter.

Q: What song off Madness has the lyrics "We're like light through stained glass"?

again no cheating so you can't look it up or anything. And next chapter will be dedicated to whoever gets it first.