0.11

Kellin was able to come early so he decided he would surprise Lexi. He of course let Stephanie and Lisa know.

"Lex, get up, Lisa will be here in 15 minutes." Stephanie told her, Lexi sat up and looked at her and nodded not saying a word.

Lexi slowly got up throwing on sweatpants tying the string on them into a little bow so they wouldn't fall and a sleeping with sirens shirt. Lexi brushed through her hair and threw it up in a ponytail, then quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face not bothering with makeup.

"Hey, catch" Lisa said tossing a granola bar at me from the front seat. Lexi caught it and just looked at it.

"Lex eat it please" Lisa said looking at Lexi as they where stopped at a stop light.

"N-no" Lexi told her.

"Please just a few bites." She said turning her attention back to the road and started moving again.

Lexi did as she was told taking a few bites of the granola bar. They soon pulled up at the airport.

"Why are we here?" Lexi questioned.

"My niece is coming to town for a bit and I thought it would be good to get you out the house." Lisa told her as they walked in.

"What time will she get here?" Stephanie asked.

"She said she's landed and just grabbed her bags. We should see her soon" Lisa said with a smile.

They were all waiting for Lisa's niece to arrive.... Well Lexi was waiting for Lisa's niece to arrive. Lisa and Stephanie were waiting on kellin.

"Hey babe" Kellin said wrapping his arms around Lexi from behind scarring her a little causing her to let out a screm.

"Shhh, it's okay it's just me princess." Kellin said calming her down.

"Kells? Omg I've missed you" Lexi said turning around.

"I've missed you too baby girl" kellin said cupping his hands on her cheek and kissed her softly.

"I'm so glad you're back." Lexi told him a few tears falling down her face.

"I'm glad to be back" kellin said whipping the tears from Lexi's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter 11 is done!

Comment, vote, & hope y'all enjoyed.