0.15

~ 3 weeks ~ ( sorry I feel I can incorporate the ideas I was given better with the few I had myself with this little time skip)

Kellin's been with Lexi for a little over 3 weeks now. She's been doing a lot better still a bit of a struggle some days but everyone has bad days. Stephanie is back at her place now. (I'm not sure if I ever stated if Stephanie moved in or not but to clear things up she never did)

"Hey Lex, can we talk?" Kellin asked her.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" Lexi responded sitting down on the couch next to Kellin.

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to come back to LA, and maybe possibly live with me." Kellin asked taking Lexi by surprise. (I know Kellin doesn't live in LA but for the sake of the story he does.  )

"I-I don't know what to say.... I mean umm yes" Lexi said stammering, still filled with shock.

"Really?" Kellin asks in disbelief that she said yes.

"Yes, I want to be with you as much as possible, even if it means moving" Lexi told Kellin making him feel guilty knowing he is going on tour in 2 weeks and will be gone for about 2 months with no real breaks to come back home to visit.

"Lex, I do have some other news though" Kellin said sadly.

"What is it babe?" Lexi asked him a little worried by his expression.

"I'm going on tour in 2 weeks" Kellin said quietly, wishing that if she didn't hear him the reality of him having to leave her wouldn't happen.

"f-for how l-long?" Lexi said holding back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"A-about 2 m-months" Kellin said softly, pulling Lexi into a hug as she started to cry.

"o-okay"

"You will be okay right? If you don't think you can handle being alone I can always stay home and just cancel tour." Kellin told her worrying about her slipping back into the way shes been since the last time he left her.

"n-no I will be okay I p-promise" Lexi said not only reassuring Kellin but also reassuring herself.

~ 6 Days Later ~ (Lexi is moved into Kellin's place now btw)

"Shit!" Lexi exclaimed letting the tears freely fall as she collapsed on the bathroom floor.

'This can't be happening not now'

"What if Kellin gets mad and leaves?'

'I couldn't handle that'

Lexis thoughts were starting to consume her but where soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Lex, you okay in there?" Kellin asked knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yeah babe, be out in a minute" Lexi said quickly flushing the toilet and throwing the box and piece of plastic in the bottom of the trash bin before she washed her hands and exited the bathroom. Cuddling into Kellin and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well here is chapter 15. Sorry this is really short I wasn't planing on updating but My Sweetest Sin has hit 300 reads and DM's is almost at 900 reads this is crazy guys thank you so much. And thank you Tony_Perry_Is_My_Bae for this suggestion and helping me out. xx