0.27

"Kellin get your melon ass up" Lexi yelled at a sleeping Kellin.

"Ugh not you too! I already have this crazy fan calling me a melon I don't need you to as well" Kellin groaned and out of bed.

Kellin was up and in the bathroom getting ready while Lexi was downstairs making lunch for the two of them. After they ate Kellin cleaned up and helps Lexi slip her shoes on and make her way out to the car.

~~~

"Come one Kellin." Lexi said dragging Kellin into the room. Kellin looked and felt uncomfortable with this whole Lamaze crap but didn't say anything as it was what Lexi wanted.

"Okay. Now that everyone is here today we will be going over the normal labor and birth process and how to be participants" she paused and looked and all the men " during the birth" she said cheerfully with a smile. The cheerful instructor went and dimmed the lights before sitting down towards the back of the room by the door and hit play. A video soon popped up on the screen of someone going into labor and then the same person giving birth. You could hear all the men in the room groaning at the thought of having to sit through this class. Then you heard a pained grunt come from Kellin.

"Fuck Lex" Kellin cussed quietly as he had his hands cupped over his privates.(I was going to put groan but I thought that sounded weird. Also sorry old man!)

Lexi looked back at Kellin and glared before she turned we attention back to the TV. About halfway through the second birthing video Kellin darted out of the room and down the hall to the men's bathroom where he emptied what was left of his lunch.( poor Kellin)

"Kells" Lexi said knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yeah" Kellin muttered.

"You okay" Lexi said waddling in.

"No" he said burying his face into lexis neck as Lexi ran her fingers through his hair.

"How about we go home? We can watch movies and cuddle on the couch" Lexi suggested.

"Okay" Kellin said smiling a little bit into Lexi's neck.

~~~

"I love you" Lexi said as they walked hand in hand down the hallway to the exit after Lexi let the Lamaze teacher know what happened.

"I love you too beautiful. And I love our little ones too." Kellin said untangling his hand from Lexi's momentarily and resting it on lexis stomach earning a kick from one of the twins. Then he returned his hand back into Lexi's as the both got in the car and settled in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short but I updated! I love you xx

This chapter is in honor of Kellin now being a 30 year old man! He is still a melon and a 12 year old kid. But he's old now!