0.25

~Time Skip to 7 Months Pregnant~

"Hey babe" Lexi called out to Kellin as she was finishing up getting dressed.

"Yeah." Kellin asked walking into the bedroom.

"We need to be there by 2. Class starts at 2:15" Lexi told him.

"Okay. What time do I have to pick you up?" Kellin asked.

"Kellin, I've told you a thousand times already you aren't getting out of this" Lexi said sternly.

"What's the point in taking the stupid Llama classes anyways!" Kellin whined throwing his hands up.

"It's Lamaze classes not llama classes honey" Lexi said with a chuckle.

"Lamaze....Llama... Same thing" Kellin said as the two got in the car and buckled up.

"Oh boy well you are in for a surprise then" Lexi said with a laugh as kellin started the journey to the hospital.

~~~~~

"Are you sure I can't get out of this" Kellin whispered into Lexi's ear as they were sat in the Lamaze class as the instructor spoke.

"Shut up!" Lexi said slapping the back of Kellin's head causing him to groan in pain.

"You are violent" he said with a pout.

"And you're a dick." Lexi retorted and continued to listen to what the instructor was saying.

Today was the first class so it was basic introductory stuff nothing major but Lexi wanted to be sure to pay attention and make sure she caught onto everything being said and listen to all the questions and answers that were given.

"How much longer" Kellin asked.

"Shhh" Lexi said pinching Kellin's leg.

"God why do you keep hitting me" Kellin asked.

"Can you excuse us please" Lexi said standing up kellin following in suit.

"Sure please come back in quietly" the instructor replied. Then Lexi and Kellin both made their way out of the room.

"God dammit Kellin! Please stop whining. You are being an ass. I'm trying to pay attention and your over here acting like a fucking child. I feel this is best for both me and the babies can you please at least try and act like you give a damn about what I think is best. If not I will gladly leave and raise these babies on my own. I'm sure Steph and Lisa wouldn't mind helping me till I got myself on my feet. Man the fuck up!" Lexi said angrily and walked back into the room and sat back down. Kellin soon followed and sat down quietly beside Lexi.

The class was now nearly over and Lexi smirked at the fact Kellin finally shut up and she was able to fully concentrate on what the instructor was saying.

~~~~

"Kellin, please talk to me." Lexi begged. As Kellin laid quietly in bed on his side facing away from Lexi. Kellin hadn't said a word since Lexi's outburst at the Hospital. Kellin didn't acknowledge Lexi talking to him. And honestly Kellin didn't feel the need to respond to her.

He knows he is being childish but if she wanted him quiet that's what she will get. It hurt him hearing Lexi say she would leave him because that's the last thing he wanted. The thought of Lexi leaving with the babies brought tears to Kellin's eyes. He laid there trying to hold back tears, but he couldn't. The tears slowly started to fall as Kellin made his way to the babies room shutting and locking the door behind him. He walked around the now finished room running his hands along the cribs, changing table and dresser stopping at the little clothing items that Lexi had laid out on the dresser that had yet to be put up. The small little shoes and socks that Kellin thought was absolutely adorable. The babies names that were painted along the wall in Lexi's hand writing. The little notes Kellin taped to the wall saying how much he loved them already. His idea behind that was that one day when they are older he will give the little notes to them. But for now they will remain untouched and taped to the wall. Kellin finished ambling around the room and made his way to the window seat(is that what try are called?) and sat down looking around the room at the little details admiring it all. His excitement to see the twins growing but also the fear he may fuck things up and cause Lexi to leave growing as well. He didn't want that. He adores both Lexi and the twins. Kellin felt the tears finally start to disappear as he slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to hate me for this chapter as long as it's not as much as I hate Luke Hemmings then we are good!

Okay I really like this chapter especially the ending. I'm also so sorry that I've not updated in forever. I'm a shit person in know. I really don't even have a passable reason I could have written and updated but didn't. I also had nothing to do, I feel like complete shit right now and needed to distract myself. Xx

*Edited 3-10-16*