0.4

Lexi and Kellin just got back to Lexi's apartment. It was about 11:05 am so they still had the whole day to do whatever. But Lexi really couldn't think of anything.

"Lex, where do you want me to put my bags?" Kellin asked the daydreaming girl.

"Huh? Oh umm my room. Here let me show you then I can give you a little apartment tour." She told him leading him up the small flight of stairs to her room.

Lexi's apartment wasn't big, but it wasn't that small either. The down stairs consisted of the kitchen, living room and a half bath( if you don't know what that is it's just a bathroom with only a toilet and sink) and the upstairs consisted of two rooms, one being Lexi's and the other being Lexi's little privet getaway room that no one is aloud to go in but her, and the bathroom.

"And that's my apartment" She told Kellin as they walked back into her room.

"It's so cute" he squealed running over to the little stuffed hippo that's sat on Lexi's bed. (Picture of the hippo above)

"Yeah that's Kellic" she told him a little embarrassed about it's name because it's Kellin and Vic's ship name.(speaking of KELLIC(this is correct) check my Kellic(and this isn't that's cool autocorrect) story out?)

"Well I'm creeped out now!" Kellin said chuckling.

"Sorry" Lexi said to him sitting on her bed.

"Babe.... I'm joking it's cute. I love it. " He said pulling her into a hug kissing the top of her head.

"I love you" Kellin mumbled against Lexi's head as he kissed it.

"I love you too" Lexi said turning and kissing him on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another chapter. Sorry short again! Give me ideas on what kellin and Lexi should do! And just ideas in general! And please feedback would be great positive and negative be honest. Xx

Chapter is dedicated to JohnnieLover for getting the question right again.

Q: name this ATL song! If you are friends with me on skype then yes you may recognize this!

Grit your teeth, pull your hair,
Paint the walls black and scream, "Fuck the world
'Cause it's my life, I'm gonna take it back,"
And never for a second blame yourself.- All Time Low

Again same rules as before xx!