0.29

"Kells I'm 8 months today!" Lexi said waddling into the office.

"Omg! Wow" Kellin said shocked. He didn't realize how fast these months flew by.

"Only 4 more weeks and the babies will be here give or take" Lexi said happily as a grin appeared on her face. Lexi was over the moon about having the babies. Kellin on the other hand was nervous and starting to second guess if he wanted to go through with this.

Kellin got up and walked out the office and into the babies room, lifting the top up on the window seat. He rummaged through the seat, letting his fingers feel around till they felt the soft velvet box brush against his fingertips. Kellin quickly grabbed the box in his hand and pulled it out. He opened the velvet box and saw the sparkle of the Diamond ring getting hit by the sunlight. He wasn't sure if he could go through with this. What would the stress of a wedding and two newborns do to his career. It couldn't help him he knew that was for certain. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to ask, maybe he should back out all together on it all he thought.

"Kellin" Lexi said as she waddled into the room. Kellin quickly closed the box and hid it behind his back.

"Yeah babe" Kellin said looking up at her.

"Hey are you okay?" Lexi asked as she saw the tears brimming Kellins waterline.

"Yeah babe just a bit stressed is all." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry baby. I was going to let you know dinner was ready" she said as she messed with his hair and he rested his hands on her stomach.

"Alright princess I will be down in a minute" he smiled at her as she walked out. Once gone Kellin took the velvet ring box and shoved it back in the window seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter sorry for the long wait! One more chapter after this as of now but their may be more still not sure yet. Anyways thanks Kellicxo for the help, so glad you saw my tweet and Dm'd me. Xx so chapter dedicated to her. Go check her out of y'all haven't!