0.26

"Kells" Lexi said knocking on the door to the babies bedroom. Lexi couldn't sleep knowing Kellin was ignoring her.

"Kells please can we at least talk?" Lexi begged as she slide down the door, now leaning against it.

"Alright." Kellin said getting up and unlocking the door almost causing Lexi to fall backwards. Kellin helped Lexi up and led her to their bedroom.

"Kellin" Lexi sighed "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said what I did" she said her voice full of regret.

"You are right. You shouldn't have said what you did. Lex, it broke my heart to know that you would've left me, and over something so stupid. I honestly couldn't wait for the babies to get here. I know I was acting childish but babe I honestly think all of that Lamaze shit is pointless, the only reason I was even there was for you." Kellin told her.

"I know and I'm sorry" Lexi sighed letting a few tears fall as she looked down at her hands.

"I know princess, just please try and be a little more patient and I will try and be a little more supportive of this Lamaze stuff okay" Kellin said taking Lexi's hands in his.

"Okay" she mumbled while Kellin moved Lexi onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you" Lexi said looking up at Kellin.

"I love you too" Kellin said with a smile while looking down at Lexi.

~~

"So when's the next class" Kellin asked while running his fingers through Lexi's hair as her head was laid in his is lap.

"Classes are every Thursday at 3" Lexi said softly with a smile.

"Kells, I'm scared" Lexi said as fear flashed on her face.

"What are you scared of baby?" Kellin asked confused.

"About the babies, what if only one makes it? Or they end up like me later in life? Kells I couldn't live with myself knowing I'm the cause of it" Lexi said as tears started falling.

"Shh, baby the babies will be just fine I promise. Okay. And if it were to happen we will take it one day at a time. But I can promise you they will both be here in a couple of months happy and healthy." Kellin told her lovingly as he continued to look her in the eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short and crappy. I'm not even sorry anymore.