0.5 & NEW CHARACTER

"Lex! Let's go out and do something" Kellin said from the foot of Lexi's bed. Where he's been laying for the past 20 mins.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" Lexi asked him not really knowing what they could do together.

"Just show me some of your favorite places around here that you like to hang out and stuff." Kellin told her wanting to get to know her better.

"Alright, hope you don't mind walking though "she told him

"Not at all babe."

~~~~~~~~~

"Well this is where I spend most of my time" Lexi said walking in to the little dinner(is that where I said she worked? I don't remeber) with Kellin following behind her.

"Hey, Lexi" One of the waitress said as she saw Lexi and Kellin.

"Hey Beth, didn't know you were working today" Lexi responded politely. Lexi and Beth hit it off at work but she's not someone Lexi would really hang with.

"Who's this? Oh! I heard Lisa is hiring someone new, she's a little bit younger then you I believe."

"Really? And this is my wonderful boyfriend Kellin." Lexi said with a proud smile.

"Hey....Beth?" Kellin said with uncertainty about if he got her name right but was trying to be polite.

"This is the record and comic book store I like to go to when I can afford it." Lexi said chuckling a bit.

"Hey babe.... I found you!" Lexi said excited holding up the latest SWS album. She's listened to the song online but she hasn't had the time to get the album recently.

"Yep" Kellin said chuckling at her cuteness.

"Imma get this" Lexi said randomly.

"You don't have it yet?" Kellin asked her confused, thinking she already got the album.

"No" Lexi told him looking down in shame.

"Oh it's alright" He said to her as they lakes up to the register.

The young teenage boy working the cash register rung the Cd up and gave Lexi the total. Lexi was pulling out her wallet when Kellin stopped her saying "I've got it" and payed for the cd, then took it off the counter and handed it to Lexi.

"Her you go my princess" he said with a smile.

"Kells could you sign it?" She asked him

"Of course babe. Just remind me when we get back to your apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~

OKAU!! I feel a little better so I decided to re-read this and add some more! I also realized I wanted to ask you guys if anyone was interested in making the new character(the new girl for the restaurant)! She is about 23, since I've kept Kellin 29 and Lexi is about 26. :) so just follow the guidelines that will follow:

Name:
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Eye/Hair Color:
Body Build and Height(preferably short between 5'1 and 5'5):
General Personality:
Extra details I need to know:
Also if you want make up a past for the character if not it's fine I can do that on my own!!!

chapter dedicated to fxckyourownface

Q: favorite SWS song?

A: I love them all and it depends on my mood but Roger Rabbit hold a special place in my heart.