0.28

"It is nice to see you all here." The instructor said with a smile.

"Okay so we all.... Well most of us know how the birth process goes. So today we will work on your breathing" she said glaring at Kellin and Lexi.

~~~

"These are funny exercises" Kellin said laughing as all the women did the breathing exercises or whatever.

"Haha yes they are babe" Lexi said smiling at Kellin.

They finished going over breathing exercises and all that the rest of class. Kellin giggling every now and then because of how ridiculous he found all of this.

"Kells omg stop laughing so much" Lexi said trying to contain her own laughter.

"You two stop being so disrespectful!" The instructor shouted towards Lexi and Kellin sending Lexi it to a state of panic.

"Shh babe. It's okay" Kellin said glaring at the instructor with a look of disgust. The instructors face filled with guilt as she watched Lexi panic and gasp for air.

"Lexi. Look at me." Kellin said cupping his hands on Lexi's cheek and made her look at her.

"Baby you need to calm down okay. Listen to my voice." Kellin said and continued to talk to Lexi until she calmed down.

"S-sorry" Lexi said burying her head In Kellin's chest.

"It's okay beautiful. Class is over so let's go home. Yeah?" Kellin told her. Lexi just nodded in response not having the energy to really talk. All she wanted to do was sleep at this moment in time as she cuddled up next to Kellin in their bed.