0.21

~STEPH!!! Kellin's got his dog now! 😂 hemmotron_ ~
Kellin has a 3 week break before he has to leave again to finish off the last bit of tour. Lexi is really dreading kellin being gone again. But she knows that he has to because that's his job.

"Lex?" Kellin asked as he heard her sobs fill the quiet room.
Lexi didn't reply, she only continued to cry as the pain in her stomach seemed to intensify.

Kellin followed the sounds of Lexi's cries seeing her in the corner of there bedroom curled up with her hippo kellic.

"Lex. You okay" Kellin asked as he knelt down next to her shaking body.

"N-no" she cried out as another pain shot through her stomach. When the pain subsided she buried her head into Kellin's bare chest letting her tears fall with no hesitations.

"Shh. Baby. I'm here it's okay" kellin said not knowing what to do.

Kellin ended up taking Lexi to the doctors. They've been there for about 20 minutes now and the doctors gave Lexi some pain killers to help the pain while they ran tests. Once the test were run the doctor soon returned.

"Okay, so the tests have revealed that you two aren't expecting a bab-" the Doctor said getting interrupted by Lexi.

"What do you mean is my baby dead? NO! This can't fucking happen" Lexi cried clinging to clean as if her life depended on it. And for her in that moment she was.

"Ma'am you need to calm down, and as I was saying. You aren't expecting a baby you are expecting two. The pain is from the Babies moving and kicking. I will get Dr. sanders to write you out a prescription for some pain killers that can help tomorrow when he comes in." The doctor told kellin and I with a saddened expression as I winced as the pain started again.

~~~

"Baby get some rest okay. I will get your perception filled tomorrow as soon as I can. I'm here if you need me" Kellin to Lexi as she cuddled back into him soon falling Fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapter isn't that long. I've had so much going on. Anyways thanks Steph for pushing me to get this written. I 💜 u!