0.17

Lexi was abruptly awoke yet again the next morning due to the urge to rid the contents in her stomach like she has the past 3 mornings now.

"Babe. I'm taking you to the doctor today I need to make sure you will be okay before tour." Kellin said sleepily as he tied Lexi's hair back and rubbed her back like he's done the past few weeks. (I feel this is in accurate. I'm not sure when I said Kellin was going on tour)

"N-no, please don't" Lexi mumbled out, with worry laced throughout her voice as she spoke.

"Babe, I have to make sure you're okay. I don't want to leave knowing you're sick" Kellin said his voice firm at the beginning but softened towards the end.

"O-okay" Lexi said shakily, and nervous about what's to come once Kellin finds out.

~~~~~~

"Babe, let's go" Kellin called from the living room, waiting on Lexi who was in their bedroom who was stalling as long as possible.

"Coming, just need to put my shoes on" Lexi told him even though that wasn't the case. She already had her shoes on, she was trying to work up the nerve to walk out the bedroom and not end up breaking down into a fit of tears.

Lexi soon made her way down the stairs and to the front room where Kellin was leaning against the wall on his phone.

(So I was writing this and then my kitten decided she was going to jump onto my bookshelf and she knocked over my basket of CD's.... it gave me a heart attack. LIKE FUCK! And now she's just casually sitting in the basket on the floor.)

"You ready?" Kellin asks once he notices Lexi standing there.

"y-yeah" she says shakily.

~At Doctors~

"Lexi Andrews" A nurse called from the doorway, getting Kellin and Lexi's attention. They both stand up and walk to where the nurse is.

The nurse led Lexi and Kellin to a room and told them that the doctor would be there to see them shortly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how to write this part to be honest so if you want to write the continuation of the doctors visit then please let me know. I'm sorry this would have been longer as well but Ive been stressed with my grades and my parents so yeah sorry guys. If whoever writes the Doctors appointment part and gets it to me sometime this week I WILL update again because this is very short and I apologize for that.