Chapter Three

Chapter Three: The Man At The Convience Store

-------------

Taehyung had covered his story well enough for the police to believe him.

"I met with Sungwon and he got mad after I fired him. He stormed off...I suppose that's when someone," he paused and pretended that it was 'too much', "I'm sorry...I can't." Taehyung was left alone for a while.

Then when the police entered his interroagting room, they told him to answer a few questions about their relationship and then they let him go. Taehyung was a good liar so when something happened, he could just lie until he was out of the situation. In this case he piled on lie after lie after lie.

"We talked and went drinking a few times. We may not have been close but I definately considered him my friend," Taehyung answered when the police asked him how their relationship outside of work was.

The truth was that Sungwon hated Taehyung. He always had. Taehyung didn't care and never bothered to like or completely dislike Sungwon back.

A few days later the news was reporting the accident. Then they concluded that the killer who murdered Sungwon must have murdered Minhee and was out for their families or friends or whoever.

The police had been wrong there too. Taehyung was only after Sungwon. Now that Sungwon was dead, Taehyung had no specific target and was going to lay low.

**

Haru had another date with Hoseok. She thought he was a very nice guy and she wanted to meet his roommates that Hoseok talked so fondly of. Hoseok had wanted her to meet them too.

Haru's phone made a noise when she recieved a text.

Haru~ Haru~! Do you want to have dinner with my roommates and I? - Hoseokie

Haru smiled to herself. "Texting the blind date guy again?" Hana groaned. Haru ignored her and replied.

Okay! What time?

Hoseok's reply was almost instantanious.

Five thirty-ish? Is that okay? - Hoseokie

Of course, of course! I'll see you then ♡

Okay! :D - Hoseokie

*

Hoseok picked Haru up at her house. "Hey! You look really pretty," Hoseok smiled as she came out of her house. Haru blushed.

"Thank you. But Hoseok Oppa! You look too handsome!" Haru gushed.

"Aigoo! My Haru! Let's go quickly, the boys are waiting," Hoseok wrapped his arm around Haru's waist. Haru and Hoseok were a very lovey-dovey kind of couple but maybe that was just because they had recently began dating.

Once they arrived at Hoseok's apartment he had stopped at the door. "Don't worry about them okay? They're nice guys and don't care much about how people look, even though you are beautiful," Hoseok told her. Haru nodded. Hoseok opened the door and noticed that the place was still clean, to much surprise.

Hoseok cleaned earlier but expected Taehyung and Namjoon to make it a trainwreck.

"Hoseok-ah," Namjoon walked out of his bedroom. "Tae, we're done! Come out here!" Namjoon said, raising his voice.

"Done?" Hoseok quirked an eyebrow as the same door Namjoon exited from opened. A familiar person walked out. Haru was studying him as he flattened his hair and adjusted his shirt. "OH MY GOD! NAMJOON! YOU JUST MADE US LOOK SO BAD! DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT LOOKS!?" Hoseok shouted, covering his face.