Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four: I'm Sorry

------------

"I hate this," Jimin mumbled.

"Me too," Jungkook added. The guys had weapons and men and were ready for R.G. to attack but they hated waiting on it. They didn't know when and they didn't want to wait on it.

"Can't we call them up or something?" Jimin asked Yoongi. Yoongi shook his head.

"That's not how this works," he told him.

"Why can't we just go in then?" Jungkook asked. "We're waiting on their move."

"I know but they said they'd kill both of them," Taehyung replied. Jungkook groaned.

"God, I hate myself sometimes," Jungkook mumbled. "If I hadn't gotten them on my back, they wouldn't be on your backs. I'm so stupid," Jungkook said.

"Can't argue with that," Taehyung said to himself.

"Shut it, Taehyung," Yoongi said. Yoongi's phone rang and he answered. "Hello?"

"Suga. It's me," Namjoon said. "Who are you with?" Namjoon asked.

"Why should you know? Are you finally gonna make your move?" Yoongi scoffed.

"R.G!" Jungkook sat up.

"Maybe," Namjoon chuckled. "You're with Taehyung, right?" He asked.

"You wanna talk to him? Tell him the truth?" Yoongi smart-mouthed. Taehyung gave Jimin and Jungkook a confused look but they waved him off.

"You're funny," Namjoon chuckled, "but no. You can tell him, or he can just see me when we are face-to-face. Anyways, tell him that he has a chance to get Haru. If he wants to know how, he comes to the club we agreed on tonight at ten." Namjoon hung up.

"What'd he say?" Jimin asked.

"He said Tae has a chance of getting Haru."

****

"You talked to Taehyung?" Haru asked.

"I did. If he wants you, we can trade. You for him," Namjoon said.

"No. Why?" Haru asked.

"Because. Now, I heard you made six thousand in two days," Namjoon smiled. Haru clenched her jaw. "It's true?" He asked. Haru nodded. "Hm...You're better than I thought."

"Shut up," Haru spat.

"Aye, watch it," Namjoon said, "I'm not gonna do whatever Jisoo said I would do. She thinks I'm some monster."

"You are," Haru gritted her teeth.

"Somewhat. Jisoo thinks I'm going to make you some slave of someone but I'm not. I'm just holding onto you right now. You're safe. I only sent you to Jisoo in case something happens and I keep you," Namjoon explained.

"What would happen?" Haru asked.

"Taehyung could die," he shrugged. "I don't know. We haven't taken care of everything."

"Who's your boss?" Haru questioned.

"We just call him 'Big Boss' and when he is around we call him 'Mr. R.'"

"Ah," Haru nodded. She would at least get something out of Namjoon while she was there.

****

"Crap. Taehyung, it's a set-up," Jungkook told him after Yoongi explained what Namjoon said.

"So what?" Taehyung was determained. "This is thier move but we can turn it around! We can do this!"

"How? They still owe us Jungkook's hyung," Jimin replied.