Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven: 'Escape'

*WARNING: chapter involves murder*
-------------

She was there. Standing in front of Taehyung's eyes. She hadn't seen him yet though. She looked like she was hurt and she probably was. She had been taken about three days ago.

Haru was shoved over to Yoongi. Yoongi grabbed her arm. As she steadied herself enough to stand up, she saw Taehyung. Their eyes locked. "Taehyung?" She whispered. Taehyung hoped that Yoongi had a good plan to cover it all up.

"Boys," Yoongi nodded his head to Kyungsin. Jimin and Jungkook shoved Taehyung foward to Kyungsin. Kyungsin's men took Taehyung by the arms and dragged him through the door that Haru came from. It led to a dark hallway and then a kitchen after going down some stairs. Then they opened the meat locker and threw Taehyung in. Taehyung stumbled in and hit his head on something. It was too dark to see what. Taehyung felt himself losing consciousness. He had a feeling that something bad would happen.

**

"Thank you for your cooperation. I'll be leaving now," Yoongi bowed slightly. He grabbed Haru's arm and turned to leave.

"My cooperation? How funny," Kyungsin laughed. One of Kyungsin's men hit Yoongi in the back of the knee, making him fall, while the other took Haru. Haru tried fighting back but she knew it was useless. "I'll be seeing you around," Kyungsin kicked Yoongi in the back just as Jimin and Jungkook were hit in the gut with the butt of Kyungsin's men's guns. Kyungsin left the room as the three were laying on the ground in pain. Yoongi knew the plan wasn't going to go as planned but lucky for him, he knew the place inside out.

Yoongi got up and helped the other two up before leaving. "We're just leaving?" Jungkook asked as they walked to the car.

"We have to. We can't take him on yet," Yoongi replied. "We'll do the plan as it goes but this time there is more at risk with the girl being in there," Yoongi explained.

"Hyung we cant-" Jimin began but was cut off.

"We can! Now shut up and let's go," Yoongi snapped.

****

Taehyung wasn't sure on how long he'd been out but it was long enough to know that the plan had gone wrong. "T-Taehyung," a voice said. It was quiet and sounded like her teeth were chattering, which they probably were since they were in a meat locker. "Taehyung," he felt a hand touch his arm.

"Haru?" Taehyung whispered.

"Taehyung! What are y-you doing here?" Haru asked. Taehyung wanted to scream and he wanted to try to get Haru out of there but he knew he was powerless and couldn't do anything without Yoongi's help.

"I'll explain later. How on Earth did you manage to get kidnapped?" Taehyung asked. He had to avoid anything about him.

"I don't know...How did you-"

"Enough questions," Taehyung cut her off, "let's just wait."

"Wait?"

"I said enough questions, Haru," Taehyung snapped. He didn't mean to but he was worried. He began wondering if Yoongi would ever come back.

****

"Is everyone in position?" Yoongi spoke through his walkie talkie.

"Yes!" Many voices replied at once.

"Alright, move in. Remember, quietly." Yoongi lifted the window. He saw Jimin on the other side of the room strangling someone from behind and another man they hired was exiting a vent. Yoongi got in position and waited. The room had been cleared of enemies. "Jimin come with me," Yoongi ordered. Jimin joined Yoongi at the door of Kyungsin's office. "One....Two....Three," Yoongi whispered. They opened the door. Kyungsin was at his desk, two men were in the room with him and the door that led to the hallway. Jungkook had followed behind Jimin when joining Yoongi so Jimin and Jungkook snuck behind the two gaurds and slit their throats.