Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One: Wait

--------------

Taehyung finished his breakfast and went back. Jungkook and Jimin were talking with a notebook in front of them while Yoongi was sitting on the chair, completely relaxed.

Jimin and Jungkook's notebook had been scribbled with the date and location and names of R.G. members. Taehyung grabbed the notebook and stared at it for a long time. He had his eyebrows knitted together as he thought.

"I don't know a lot of their members but this is what we've got so far," Jungkook told Taehyung. Taehyung licked his lips and returned the notebook.

"Tae, are you alright?" Yoongi asked.

"Maybe. Probably not," Taehyung shrugged. "I'll be fine. We need to get this moving though. Now."

"I understand that but we can't do this with a rash mind," Yoongi told him. Taehyung leaned against the desk and sighed. "I'm just saying that this needs to be full-proof," Yoongi added.

"I get that, Yoongi but this planning of ours takes quite some time," Taehyung said. Yoongi didn't say anything and went back to working. "Do we even have a plan?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

"I think so," Jimin said slowly. Jungkook nudged Jimin with his elbow, earning a confused look from Jimin.

"Taehyung, it'll be fine. We need to prepare before making a plan," Yoongi said calmly. Taehyung scoffed.

"Why can't we just get her back? I mean, yeah, we should get them both back but why do we have to attack them? What is it going to do? Huh?" Taehyung started ranting. He let out a deep voice and rubbed his face with his hands.

"Hey, it's okay," Jungkook coaxed. "I'm on your side. My brother is in there. I understand," Jungkook said. Taehyung rolled his eyes and ignored him. He knew Jungkook didn't mean anything but he was sensitive.

****

Yoongi stayed up that night. He was going through files and files of old deals and "cases." He found a few that had been linked to R.G. Just as it reached three-thirty in the morning, Yoongi got a call.

"Don't even think of trying anything, Suga."

"Who is this?" Yoongi spat.

"Who is this?" The person scoffed. "I know Jungkook told you. You want to get Jung Hyun and Haru back, right?" He asked.

"Well, you're not just going to hand them over," Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Right. I also won't tolerate an attack. We know you're coming, Suga. I would back down," he warned sternly.

"I swear-"

"No, Suga. Just sit back. Let us deal with it. You know I can be a man of my word...I will give Jung Hyun back."

"What about Haru?" Yoongi felt his anger rising.

"Maybe."

The phone clicked and the call was over. The way he said maybe made Yoongi sick. Who was on the phone though? And why would he know?

****

"Jungkook-ah, who is high up in R.G?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook looked confused and then glanced around. Taehyung and Jimin entered together.

"Hyung, I can't tell you with him here," he said, looking at Taehyung. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and followed Jungkook's gaze. He grabbed the younger one's shirt sleeve and dragged him to his room. Yoongi raised his eyebrows once they were alone. "It's...I mean....Well," Jungkook hesitated.

"Don't be so reluctant to tell me," Yoongi demanded.

"Right. Um...It's Namjoon. Kim Namjoon." Yoongi's expression softened.

"He's close with Taehyung, right?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook nodded. "He might be the one then."

"The one?" Jungkook questioned.

"I got a call. He said he is a man of his word. Now, I've talked to Namjoon before but I never knew who he was. It was various business calls, you know? He said he would give Jung Hyun back as promised and he knows we are planning an attack. When I asked about Haru, he said...Maybe," Yoongi explained.

"Ah," was all the maknae had to say. "What do we do? We can't just sit here and we can't continue," Jungkook said.

"I know. Let's just say I got a call from someone in R.G. Taehyung doesn't have to know. Yet."

****

Taehyung disagreed to do nothing about it. He couldn't just sit back and let R.G. control everything. He had to get Haru and Jung Hyun back and R.G. had to go. Taehyung was angry and he had to do something. Anything.

"Taehyung, where are you going?" Yoongi asked as Taehyung got ready to storm out of the house.

"I don't know," Taehyung spat. Yoongi knew he was filled with anger and he was afraid Taehyung would do something stupid, such as kill someone.

"Taehyung, don't do it," Yoongi warned, grabbing his arm.

"Why!?" Taehyung shouted. "Why can't I!? I've had enough! I was just supposed to work for you, Yoongi! Now look! Haru's taken and I can't do anything! And you know what is worse than that?" Taehyung paused, waiting for Yoongi to guess. When Yoongi stayed silent, Taehyung spoke, "I can't...I can't," he stopped. It seemed that he couldn't find the words he was looking for.

"Kill," Yoongi finished. Taehyung licked his lips and stared Yoongi in the eyes.

"Wait."

---------------

OH
MY
GOD!

IT HAS BEEN SO LONG OH MY GOD! I am So so SO SO SO SORRY if this has gotten worse and if I take forever to update! I really am trying to make this better and back on track! I feel awful about late updates and an off story-line!

Thank you guys for reading and for commenting and still supporting me, even when I do badly!

Check out my other stories and keep reading! Comment so I know you guys are alive, and vote and share!

Thank you guys! I will try harder! ~J