Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen: The Past

(Note: Really quickly, I want to say that this chapter has only Taehyung. Sorry!♡ Haru will be in the next one ~J)

-------------

Taehyung had been thinking a lot. He would daze and think about his past. He even asked Yoongi for the photos he had. Taehyung stayed up at night, staring at the photo of him in the feild. He supposed that it was finally back to haunt him.

It was like eating the cake when you were told not to. You were told to wait but you snuck a slice early. Later you would be yelled at but while you were eating the cake, it was totally worth it. Afterwards when you got yelled at, you would regret it. But if another situation similiar happened, you would do it again.

That was exactly how Taehyung felt. He knew that one day this would all bite him in the butt and he would hate himself because someone would drag him into reality. Taehyung expected that day but he wasn't ready.

For now he was facing something sort of like all that. It was like his ex-girlfriend was gnawing at his conscience. She was coming back to haunt him with nightmares. Her sweet voice, her beautiful face, and then...Her terrified screams. Taehyung was understanding this. He was feeling guilty and he felt remorse. He wished he could undo what he did and he wondered that maybe...If he hadn't done it...Then maybe he wouldn't be the psychopath he was now. Maybe he would be engaged abd happy and normal. Only if he hadn't killed his girlfriend...

*TWO YEARS AGO*

Taehyung was excited. He missed his girlfriend, Lee Sorin. She always smelled nice and she was beautiful. Her name was pretty too. Her hair was light brown and she had a bold sort of style. Taehyung was completely in love with her.

They had been dating for a year and a half and it was two days after Sorin's birthday. Taehyung wanted to go on a date with her for the day and she agreed. He had the day planned perfectly. That was the day he was going to say the words 'I love you' for the first time.

Sorin wasn't a complete good girl. She was nice and sweet but she would go to clubs illegally and she would drink. Taehyung got her to quit smoking though. Taehyung overlooked her bad qualities though. Getting to know her, he learned that she was sweet and funny and secretly, quite girly as well. Taehyung would love her no matter what. He didn't care if she hated him, he would love her forever.

Taehyung took her to a pool and she played. "Oppa! Oppa! Come play in the water!" Sorin called playfully. Taehyung smiled at her and joined her. They played in the water until their fingers looked like raisins. Taehyung took her for ice cream.

"Jagi," Taehyung looked at his pink, white, and brown ice cream. Sorin looked at him as she ate a spoonful of her yellow ice cream. She had gotten banana, which was her favorite. "Sorin...My jagi...I love you," Taehyung choked out. Sorin was frozen.

"I love you too, Taehyung oppa," she smiled sincerely. Taehyung was happy and so was she. Their date ended there and he walked her home.

A few days later they went out again. Taehyung took her to an arcade. Taehyung let Sorin win on purpose. "Taehyung you love me, right?" Taehyung nodded and kissed her. "Taehyung oppa! I love you!" She did aegyo, making them both laugh. Later they went into a photobooth. When they looked at their photos Sorin said, "Tae, look at me! Aren't I cute?"

"The cutest!" Taehyung did aegyo and pinched her cheek. She giggled. "Let's go. I'll take you home," Taehyung said. Sorin nodded.