Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen: Guilty Pleasure

------------

Taehyung spotted Namjoon in a group of girls near the entrance. By the way Namjoon was smirking and swaying, Taehyung could tell he was drunk. "Hey," Taehyung placed a hand on Namjoon's shoulder, "let's go."

"Go? Why?" Namjoon asked, glancing between the girls and Taehyung.

"I don't feel good. Come on," Taehyung insisted. Namjoon sighed.

"I'll catch a cab," Namjoon waved him off and then leaned in to whisper in Taehyung's ear. "Or maybe I won't," Namjooj chuckled and winked. Taehyung rolled his eyes and nodded.

"I'm going then," Taehyung announced. Namjoon waved slightly and continued to talk to the girls around him.

**

Jungkook looked awfully young. Was he a minor!? Maybe a minor that snuck in and wanted to brag to his friends later? Or maybe he has plastic surgery? Who knows. Haru definatly didn't. She stared at his face for a while as he drove. But he had a lisence. Maybe he just had plastic surgery to look young and he naturally looked young. "You want a photo?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Huh? W-why?" Haru stuttered.

"Well," Jungkook glanced at Haru and then looked back at the road, "you keep staring at me. Are you gawking, admiring or perhaps curious?" Jungkook questioned.

"I was curious; about your age," Haru responded, shifting in her seat so she would be more comfortable.

"Ah, I look young, right?" Haru nodded. "I just turned nineteen not too long ago." Haru nearly choked on nothing. Jungkook laughed. "I know, I'm underaged but you know, I was never inside the club," Jungkook stated. That was true. He had been outside and it looked like he was going to enter the club.

"And you have a lisence?" Haru asked. It wasn't unusual for a nineteen year old to have one, Haru just seemed shocked.

"Well...Something like that," Jungkook glanced at her.

"Ah, so a learner's?" Haru suggested, making Jungkook laugh. He never answered.

"Are you thirsty? I'm stopping for some gas. I can grab you a drink," Jungkook suggested. Haru smiled and nodded. "Coke?" Haru nodded again. A few minutes of waiting in the car and Jungkook came back holding a bag of chips and two fountain drinks. He pumped the gas and then they left.

Haru felt sleepy about half-way through her drink so she decided to rest her eyes until she got home.

**

"Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung answered his phone that had rang four times already.

"Taehyung! Where is Jungkook?" Yoongi sounded worried.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"Jimin and I can't make contact with him. You know how much danger we're all in since R.G is after us," Yoongi rambled.

"I'll call him and let you know if we get in touch," Taehyung said before hanging up. He dialed Jungkook's number. He didn't answer the first three times. On the fourth try, he picked up.

"Why is everyone calling me so much?" Jungkook answered. He sounded like he just woke up.

"O-Oh...Are you okay, Jungkook-ah? Where are you? Were you sleeping?" Taehyung pressured the maknae for answers.

"I'm fine. I'm at a friend's house in Itaewon. I've been staying here so R.G don't track me," Jungkook told him. Taehyung took in the information. "I appreciate the worry but I'm fine. Tell Yoongi hyung that I will contact him soon."

"Ah...Okay. Sorry. Sleep," Taehyung said.

"Yes." Jungkook hung up. Taehyung called Yoongi back and told him the conversation. Yoongi was relieved.

Taehyung couldn't help but wonder why Jungkook wasn't staying home. It wasn't dangerous...At least...It shouldn't have been dangerous.

****

"I don't see the point in helping you."

"I told you. I'm more powerful than you think."

"Aish...Why me?"

"Why not? I have...personal issues with the others. I can't let them see me. Now if you help me, I will let him go. Just keep it shut or else you and your hyung die."

"Yes, sir. So....here she is. Min Haru. She's the one."

"Oh...I know."

Haru felt a hand touch her face. She didn't want to open her eyes. She was too scared. "Pretty." The hand was removed and there were footsteps. "You keep her. I don't care how you treat her, just keep her alive and make sure she doesn't get away."

"Yes, sir." A door opened and closed. There were some footsteps and a sigh. Haru assumed that one man left. She opened her eyes; the sunlight hitting her eyes painfully.

"You're awake." It was Jungkook. He was dressed in the same clothes from the night before. Jungkook stood up. Haru rubbed her eyes and got up.

"What," Haru began asking but Jungkook's sigh cut her off.

"I'll explain but...I can't tell you all of it. I'm sorry." Haru nodded. "Let me get you breakfast first."

"Okay. So...That man, I can't tell you who he is, unless you recognized his voice?" Haru shook her head. Did that mean she knew him? "Okay then. Well he is very bad. He is in a gang and I wish I could tell you but I can't. I can't tell you why I can't tell you either. Sorry. Anyway, he has my hyung. He won't let him go unless he has you but don't worry! I have...friends, they'll help me get you out of this. I just need your help.

Judging from last night and now, I see that you don't remember me. Right?" Haru studied Jungkook. She couldn't recognize him. "Right. When you were taken and Taehyung rescued you with the other men. I was one of them."

"Y-You...were with Taehyung and that man named Suga, right?" Jungkook nodded. "Why? Tell me the truth," Haru demanded.

"I can't," Jungkook sighed, "I just can't."

"Why? If I am getting involved with these things then I need to know!"

"No. You don't. It's...too dangerous. So stop. Just co-operate with me and then act like this never happened. Okay?" Haru studied Jungkook's facial expression. "Please...Haru, help me just this once."

"Fine. But you owe me."

****

Taehyung grabbed a drink out of the fridge but it slipped and spilled all over the floor. "Yah! You idiot!" Namjoon scolded Taehyung.

"Hyung, when did you get home?" Taehyung questioned.

"I got home last night and left. I just got back again," Namjoon informed.

"How's your head? Do you feel okay?" Namjoon looked confused for a minute.

"A-ah, my hangover! No, no. I'm fine, thanks, Tae," Namjoon stuttered. Taehyung nodded. He cleaned his mess and then decided to join Namjoon at a round of a racing game.

"I win!" Taehyung shouted. "What are you gonna get me?" Taehyung stuck his tongue out at Namjoon. Namjoon made a thinking face before smiling creepily.

"Hmm...How about I get you something really great?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows, expecting something great. "How about I get you what you want most? Your guilty pleasure," Namjoon hints.

"What's my guilty pleasure?" Taehyung wondered. What could Namjoon mean?

"Min. Ha. Ru."

-------------

I normally write up to almost 2000 words but oh well ^_^ I hope it's good. I just finished the drama Sensory Couple and it inspired me to write about a killer again haha XD Thanks for reading~ vote and comment guys! ~J