Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten: The Plan

-------------

"Turn yourself in."

"What? Turn myself in? Like...to the police?" Taehyung asked. "What would that do? Is that what they want?" Taehyung questioned. He couldn't turn himself in. He'd probably get executed if he did or life in prison and he'll just rot away.

"No, idiot. You're my guy, I need you. No. To the gang," Suga smacked Taehyung's head. Taehyung didn't flinch and acted as of he didn't do it.

"Why would I do that? Isn't there some way I can survive?" Taehyung sighed. Suga pursed his lips.

"Ah, hyung, may I speak?" Jimin asked Suga. Suga nodded. "He has a plan. He said he needs you so he wouldn't let you die," Jimin began. Taehyung listened closely. "Turn yourself in and say they can have you and to let the girl go. Then we sneak in with our guys, use our stealth to go through and kill whoever is in our way and then we'll save you. You're saved and so is your girl," Jimin shrugged.

"Ah...Would that work?" Taehyung looked at Suga.

"Maybe. There is no for sure answer with our business but it's what we have to do. We know where they're staying so we can sneak around it easily," Suga assured.

"Oh...I'll do it," Taehyung told him.

"Good. Now," he looked at Jimin and Taehyung, "let's get planning!"

**

Haru blinked and looked around. It was dark. And cold. Where was she? She had been walking home and then...ah, right. A man had grabbed her and then punched her, making her black out. Haru couldn't see anything and was scared. She took a deep breath and felt her hands were tied behind her back and she was laying on the floor. As she came more and more into reality she found herself freezing. She was so cold. The door began opening and a light shone in. She squinted as a man walked inside and flicked the light on.

She was in a meat locker! The man who came in was tall and buff. He had short brown hair, droopy eyes, and was bleeding on his cheek from a wound. It looked like a cut. Something a knife did. The man squated next to Haru. "I see you're awake," he smirked and chuckled. Haru glared at him. "Not talking?" His smirk turned into a frown. "Fine," he said and stood up. "Answer this, Haru. Do you know who I am?" He asked. Haru didn't reply. She wouldn't say a word to these men. The man snickered and gave her a sinister look. He chuckled lowly and kicked Haru in the stomach.

"Agh!" Haru curled up. It hurt. A lot.

"Answer me next time. I went easy on you," the man spat and turned to leave. He cut the light off when he left. Haru laid in the dark, curled in a ball and freezing. She wondered who he was, where she was, how he knew her name, and how long she had been there.

****

"Wait. One more question," Taehyung said.

"What?" Jimin and Yoongi asked in unison. Suga had told Taehyung his real name was Yoongi. He didn't tell him his last name though. He said just in case, Taehyung should know.

"What if Haru catches me? Us. What if she finds out?" Taehyung asked, worriedly. They had been conducting the plan for three days. They had been checking their plan and making sure it was full proof.

"That's why you're getting caught. We'll remain a secret because when they trade her for you, we'll be wearing masks and guide her out. She'll go home after we answer simple questions and then we save you. Just like we explained," Yoongi re-explained to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded. "Our plan begins tomorrow morning, be here at eight. Tonight, get some rest," Yoongi tapped the table and went upstairs.

**

Taehyung went home and was trying to sleep but couldn't. He laid in bed for hours before taking medicine to sleep.

*

"Taehyung, have you seen Haru? I'm worried," Hoseok said.

"I...I haven't. Why? What's wrong?" Taehyung lied.

"I haven't seen her and she isn't answering calls or texts. It's been two days," Hoseok told him. Taehyung sighed.

"Well, if I find her or see her, I'll let you know."

*

Taehyung woke up to his alarm. He took a shower, got dressed, and went to Yoongi's. Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi and a few others were in the basement. They were the people who were helping. Even though saving Haru sounded nice, he couldn't help but worry about how to get the gang off their backs.

"Here," Yoongi handed Taehyung some clothes. Taehyung gave him a confused look. "You have to look like we don't care for you, Taehyung," Yoongi groaned. Taehyung nodded, understanding what he meant. Taehyung changed and returned. Yoongi went over the plan again and then they left. They took one car. It was a black SUV with tinted windows. Yoongi was in the front seat, Jimin drove, Taehyung, Jungkook and another guy were in the back.

They pulled up to an old warehouse. Of course, Taehyung thought, cause a warehouse isn't typical or suspicious at all.

Yoongi stepped out with Jimin and Jungkook and the other man. Taehyung got out last. Taehyung walked over to Yoongi. He expected Yoongi to tell him how to act but instead Yoongi punched him in the face. "Ah! What the-" Taehyung clenched his cheek.

"You have to look like you're not taken care of," Jimin shrugged. Taehyung straightened himself and agreed. Jimin and Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arms, Jungkook on the left and Jimin on the right. They walked him to the front doors where two men stood.

"Tell him it's Suga," Yoongi said to the men. One man spoke into his walkie-talkie. A faint voice came through and the man nodded at Suga. The doors opened and an empty space was shown. It was dimly lit with lights and the windows had black paint on them, though some sunlight seeped through. Jimin and Jungkook 'dragged' Taehyung through behind Yoongi. "Wait here," Yoongi ordered. He walked to a corner of the room and knocked on the wall. The wall moved and Yoongi stepped inside. He came out a while later with two buff men behind him. "Follow me," Yoongi ordered. Yoongi walked up some stairs, he stopped at a door. The buff men stood at both sides of the door as evryone went inside. The door led to another set of stairs. They went farther down and through a hallway and through another door. This door led to a dark, dark room. It had small lights on the walls, two leather couches facing eachother, a coffee table, red walls, and concrete floors.

A man was sitting on one of the couches. Yoongi sat across from the man as Jimin and Jungkook stood, holding Taehyung. "Do I owe you something?" The man asked Yoongi.

"Kind of. Word is you have been spying on my people, Kyungsin-ssi," Yoongi raised his eyebrows. The man now known as Kyungsin smirked. "I heard you took my friend's girl so I'm here for a proposal," Yoongi offered. Kyungsin looked interested.

"And what proposal might a man like Suga have for me?" Kyungsin smirked. It was like a game between the two.

"This man," Yoongi gestured to Taehyung, "is that girl's friend. You can have him and do as you please if you return the girl to our safety," Yoongi explained.

"Hmm..." Kyungsin thought it over. Everyone was silent until Yoongi spoke.

"I guess you don't want my offer," Yoongi stood up and stretched. Kyungsin looked panicked.

"Wait!" Kyungsin said as Yoongi walked to the door. Yoongi smirked at Kyungsin. "I-I'll take your offer!"

"Great, now get me the girl."

----------

Good? This was a bit less eventful than I wanted it but I know the next chapter will be! I'm so happy I'm on chapter ten now! Thanks for reading, let me know what you think! ~J