Ch. 32

Harry had paid for an enormous suite, big enough for all of us. I quietly padded into the bathroom, not knowing that Bella was in there. She was crying. "Holy shit." I knelt down beside her. "Are you okay?" I whispered. "Fine." She nodded, quickly exiting the bathroom. I leaned against the wall, rubbing my forehead. "Lexi! There you are!" Louis sat beside me. "What's up?" He rubbed my shoulder. "Nothing." I smiled, getting up. "We're going to the beach." Harry stated, a towel hanging over his shoulder. I laid down on the bed, next to Zayn. "Bella's acting weird." I mumbled into his ear. "So are you." He whispered back, opening one eye. Everybody else left, leaving Zayn and I alone. My fingers entwined with his. "I'm sorry for being such a jerk." His eyelashes brushed my face, tickling my skin. "It's okay." His arm rested across my shoulders. "I just realized how much I missed them." I smiled, but Zayn shook his head. "Harry and I...We got in a fight." He muttered, stroking my skin softly with his rough fingertips. I shivered. "About what?" He took a deep breath. "About you," My heart stopped. "I thought he was over that. I'm so sorry." I pecked him on the lips. "I'll talk to him." He took a deep breath. "Are you not telling me something?" He blurted. I sighed. He had figured it out. "No, why wouldn't I tell you?" I smiled, obviously lying. His suspicions made me think of who'd be the next to find out.

"Harry." I dragged him outside into the hall. "Yes?" He hissed. "Why do you care about me? It's been two years, Harry! For gods sakes, I hope you've-" He sighed. "Moved on? Moved on?!" His eyes darkened, as he shouted angrily at me. "Yes. I hope you have, because I'm-" he sighed. "Zayn doesn't deserve you. He's awful, and you'd be so much better off with anybody else." He growled. "Shut up." I took a deep breath, trying to contain my anger. "Why are you so upset, when you know it's true?" He questioned. "You're seriously pissing me off right now." I shoved past him, and walked to the front of the hotel building. The rain was loud, pounding on the rooftop above. I zipped up my jacket, pulled the hood up, and began to walk. I had no clue where the hell I was going, but I was sure it was away from my life. At least, for a little while. Maybe tonight, I'm not sure. I heard a thick British accent from behind me. "Hey," Zayn stood there, smiling. I took a deep breath.

It was time for all of my secrets to escape my lips.