Ch. 11

Lexi's p.o.v.

Zayn and I were in my living room, until I heard footsteps. We pretended to be asleep on the couch. "Lexi! In home!" It was my mom. "Your mom?" Zayn whispered, barely audible. I nodded. "Lexi? Are you-" she began, but she must've seen us on the couch, 'sleeping'. "God, they're so cute together." She whispered to herself. "I wish that'd lasted with me and my husband." I felt my heart break. "Mom?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "Ms. Martinez?" Zayn asked groggily. "Hi Zayn." She said, smiling. "Mom?" I asked. "Yeah?" She said. "Can Zayn stay here for a little bit?" I asked innocently. "Of course." She said sweetly. I smiled at her, and Zayn started snoring again. I giggled. "I have to go to the grocery store." My mom said, setting down her massive suitcase. I smiled, nodding. "Alright mom, I guess I'll see you in a few." I said. "Bye!"

Zayn opened his eyes. "Did I do a good job?" He asked. "Perfect." I said, giving him a thumbs up.

Victoria's p.o.v.

I took the baseball bat and smashed it into Jason's stomach. I kicked him in the back of his knees. This fight had been going on for a long time.

"Stay out of my way." I muttered before leaving.

I drove off to Lexi's, and since I had a key, I just opened the door. "Lexi?" I asked. "Yeah?" She replied, coming to the door. "What's up?" Lexi asked, brushing her hair back. "Nothing. I thought me you Zayn and Niall could hang out." I lied. "Sure! Call Niall!" She smiled, and I heard Zayn moan. "Where did you go, love?" He said. "Uh....Lexi? What was going on here, you know before I came?" I asked, frozen in place. "Oh, we were just kissing." She said. Zayn got up, and I noticed he had his shirt off. "Okay." I shrugged, calling Niall. I rolled my eyes as Lexi ate all of my chips, on the couch. "Niall is on his way!" I called. "Okay!" Lexi said. I felt awkward, as if I was bothering the couple. Lexi groaned, and rolled off the couch. Zayn kept laughing. "Are you okay?" I snapped.

Lexi widened her eyes. I shouldn't have yelled at him like that. "I'm fine, Thankyou." Zayn smiled.

Zayn's p.o.v.

Niall had arrived 20 minutes later, and we all started talking. "I beat up Jason!" Victoria suddenly blurted. We all spun around to see her, covering her mouth. "Why?" Niall asked gently. "I didn't- I thought it was for the best." Victoria said. Lexi's face got pale. "I don't feel good." She whispered, walking to the bathroom. She stayed in there for about five minutes, and I started to worry, so I opened the door to see her staring in the mirror. "Lexi?" I asked. "Sorry." She muttered. She was visibly shaking, and sweating. "Are you okay?" I asked, frowning. "Just a little nervous." She said. "Don't worry. I'm with you." I said, picking her up off the floor. Her skin was cold to the touch, and I panicked. "I'm fine." She said. "Okay...." I said, uncertain.

Niall and Victoria had fallen asleep on the couch, and it was 11:00, so I carried Lexi up to her room. "Do you want me to sleep downstairs-"

"Stay here." She said, closing her eyes as I laid next to her. "I love you." I said, smiling. I watched her all night, and I don't know why, but girls were so cute when they slept. I've only been asleep in the same bed as a girl once. And that was tonight.

I had no intention of hurting her, of doing anything. All I wanted to do was watch her.

Lexi's p.o.v.

I woke up to bright sunlight, and Zayn. With bed head. "Hello." He said. "Oh shoot! My mom!" I said.

"Lexi."

It was my mother. "Yes?" I asked. "What's he doing in your bed?" She demanded. "And why is Niall with Victoria on the couch?!" I frowned, recalling why we were all here. "I asked him to come in my room." I said. "And Victoria and Niall came over, and we all fell asleep."

"Okay sweetie. I believe you. And Zayn, I'm trusting you." She said, heading back downstairs.

Zayn ran a hand through his dark hair. I apologize." He whispered. "Why?"

"For spending the night in here. Your mother won't trust me again." Zayn sighed.

I got up, and headed into my bathroom to shower. I turned it to cold, and shivered. After a nice, long shower, I wrapped myself in a towel. "Lex?" It was Zayn. "Yes?" I asked, opening the door. "Niall and Victoria are eating breakfast. We all wanna go to lunch later." Zayn said. "I'll go too." I smiled. "Okay, I'm gonna shower." I said, walking past me.

I changed into skinny jeans, a pretty crop tank top that said LOVE in big black letters.

Niall smiled at me and Victoria waved. "Thanks for letting us stay here." Victoria said. I smiled, and grabbed my mascara off the counter. I used sparkly tan eyeshadow from Icing, and Pink lipgloss.

I fixed my hair, and it fell halfway down my back, curly and brown.

Zayn hugged me from behind, and I giggled. "Hey."

"You look great, sweetie." He smiled. I heard a knock at the door, and I ran to get it. "Hey, I need to talk-"

Harry. It was Harry. "Crap." I muttered, putting on a fake smile. "I'm sorry for what I Did ,And I hope you forgive me. I care about-"

"Shut up! I hate you with every bone in my body! I never want to see you here again!" I shouted, slamming the door in Harry's face.

Hey, it's Lexi! I have one recommendation! Go read @victoriahannah448's story called What Makes You Beautiful.

It's awesome, and I am Lexi. She's Victoria in my story!

Love ya ;)

Comment and vote please!