Ch. 33

Okay so I'm having a hard time processing something.

This saying, 'If you love something, set it free.' But If I really love something or someone, I wouldn't want to set them free? Right? I guess it depends on the person you ask. As much as it broke my heart to pieces, I had to leave the ones I love behind. Due to the fact that I can't even remember who they are.

"Is she awake?" Voices, voices, voices. Ones I loved hearing, and others, not so much. "Lexi?" A boy with dark, dark hair and beautiful eyes stepped forward. "Who?" I asked softly, seeing the pain in his eyes. "God damnit, Lexi!" He shouted, tears streaming down his perfect skin. "I'm afraid in this accident, she lost her memory. Global amnesia. But, memories will come back in time, oldest to most recent." I frowned. "Who are you?" I asked the curly haired one. He just smiled sadly and sat down. "Tell me you can remember me. Tell me you can remember us." The same boy who was crying held my hand, squeezing tightly. "I'm sorry." I wiped his tears away with my thumb. "I love you." He whispered to me, planting a kiss on my forehead. "We have to go." The group of teenagers trudged out of the room, leaving him and I. "I'm Zayn Malik, your boyfriend." He said, smiling. "You're Lexi. My one and only." He chuckled softly to himself. "I'll help you get through this, I promise." He sat on the bed, resting his arm across my shoulders. "I'm scared." I told him. "I know baby, I know."

"Eat." I shoved a tray of food at him. "No." Boy was Zayn stubborn. "You have to." I watched carefully as he ate. I smiled. "Kiss me." He closed his eyes, puckering his lips. I pecked him on the lips, giggling. He trapped me in his arms, nuzzling my neck. "Stop!" I chuckled, squirming away from him. "Hang on." Images flashed across my mind, confusing me. What was happening? I saw me, Zayn at a school. I was being choked by somebody, and he saved me. I shook my head, and curled up back on the bed. "Can I take her home today? It's been two weeks." Zayn spoke to the doctor, glancing at me. "Okay, you can." He sighed, handing Zayn a folder of paperwork and a bottle of pills. "Take care."

"Come on." He led me up the steps, through the pouring rain. "This is my house. Well, your house too." Zayn kissed the top of my head. "We share the master bedroom, and here's our puppy." A happy pomeranian trotted into the room, clawing at my legs. A few minutes later, we were snuggled on the couch, watching movies. "Can you tell me what happened to me?" I asked quietly. "Sure babe." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. Dark circles were forming under his eyes. "You're tired." I kissed his cheek. "You were running up to me, and when you got there, you started to cry, and then, ran away again. I chased after you, and you got hit by a car." His tears fell onto his bare chest. "I'm so sorry I didn't save you, Lexi."

So, what'd you think? Sorry I havent updated...LOVE YOU ALL!

Xoxoxo

Follow me on instagram: imlexii