Ch. 25

Lexi's p.o.v.

"This is your room," Zayn patted the bed, and I sat down. "Thanks," I stared at my lap, feeling as if I was invading his privacy. "Hey," he tilted up my chin, his tone soft. "Smile," he was already grinning, and my lips curled into a smile. I closed my eyes and he put an arm across my shoulders. "Your parents don't know about us," he whispered, and I nodded. "I know we have something, and it'll last forever." I looked up at him to see tears in his eyes. "We'll last forever, I promise." I wiped the tears from his cheek. "I love you," I smiled, interlocking my fingers with his. "Prom is in two weeks, would you come with me?" He asked, and I giggled. "Yes."

"Shit! We have school!" Zayn jumped up from the couch, and I rubbed my eyes. "Come on!" He dragged me into the bathroom, and I moaned. "Give me a second..." I sat on the floor, and felt him put a toothbrush in my mouth. The brush grounded against my gums. "Ouch!" I exclaimed, spitting out the toothpaste. I turned around, and saw Zayn running around in his boxers. "I'll be right back!" I ran to get dressed, and did my makeup really fast. "Come on," Zayn took my hand and we hurried down to the lobby. "Is this your average morning?" I chuckled, getting in his car. He shrugged, and we sped off to school.

2 weeks later:

"What should I wear?" Bella, Victoria and I were all at the mall, going to different stores. We headed to Macy's and I saw the prettiest red dress. Running, I snatched it, and held it up. "You like?" It had a black sparkly strap across the waist, and the rest was cherry red. "Damn, I wanted that one," Bella pouted, and I giggled. "I got it first!"

"Hey," I headed into Bella's house, Victoria behind me. "Sup," her brother was playing on his X-Box. Again. "Come on," Bella dragged me upstairs, and I rolled my eyes. "First, we'll do your hair." Victoria pointed at me, and I sighed. "Fine," I turned on my phone, sitting down. The screen lit up, and I saw a text from Zayn.

<Hey babe, can't wait to see you're face again>

I giggled, and typed in a reply. "Okay!" Bella clapped her hands. I looked up, seeing my brown hair to be perfectly straight. "I'm getting earrings. Thanks guys." Heading out of the room, I went into Bella's room, and opened her drawer. "Woah.." It was filled with earrings. I grabbed some dangling sparkly earrings. "Perfect." I put them in, and opened my cosmetics bag. "Pink eyeshadow?" I set it down on the table, grabbing my concealer. After I applied that, I got my mascara, and my eyeliner. The pink eyeshadow made the black eyeliner and the mascara stand out. My lips were pink, and I bent over to put on my black heels. "Hey Lexi! We're ready!" Bella called, and I ran out to the front door. "Zayn said he'd be there. What about Louis and Niall?" I asked. "Yep. They'll be there," Victoria nodded, her curly hair bouncing up and down.

I saw Harry standing alone, tears in his green eyes. "Harry...?" I walked closer to him, and saw who he was watching. Hanley and Justin. "I'm sorry," I whispered, and he hugged me. "It's okay." He rubbed my back, and I smiled at him. "I'm sure Zayn wouldn't mind if we danced once..." I put my arms around his neck, and his hands slithered to my waist. "Thanks," his face flushed, and I kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Anything for my best friend." I rested my head on his shoulder, and he kissed the top of my head. We stood there, and I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Zayn and Paul are fighting!" Tessa said, and I followed her to the circle where a bunch of people were standing. Zayn and Paul were fighting. I elbowed my way to the front. "Fuck you!" Zayn rammed into Paul, knocking him to the ground. "I'm telling her," Paul declared, shoving Zayn off. "Paul! Zayn!" I shouted, storming to the center of the circle. "He slept with-" Zayn clamped his hand over Paul's mouth. "With who?" I asked. "Nobody!" Zayn screamed, shoving Paul away. "Sophie. He slept with her." He sighed, and I frowned. "Zayn...." His expression softened. "I didn't." I saw Sophie grinning behind Zayn. "Bitch!" I ran towards her, and she punched me in the jaw. "He came over to my place, and we just...y'know." "No you didn't," I felt her fist slam into my nose. I heard a crack, and she gasped. "Ow..." I touched my nose, and felt warm blood. "I didn't mean to!" She gasped, and I backed up. Stopping by Zayn, I just looked at him, and he grabbed my arm. "Don't touch me." I walked off, and everybody stared at me like I was a lunatic. "And by the way Sophie, News flash, I fucking hate you." I got in my car, until somebody knocked on my window. "Niall?" I asked, getting out. "Ice," he tossed it to me. "Thanks.." I looked down at it. "For your nose." He chuckled, slowly pressing the bag up to my nose. "It hurts." I sighed, sitting on the grass. "I know. The girls left." His voice was soft, his eyes worried. "Are you okay?" He asked, and I shook my head. "I hate Sophie." I squinted , and Niall laughed. "What about Zayn?" Somebody asked. I looked up. Damn. He was banged up. "Hi Zayn," my voice was shaky, and he sat down next to me. "Paul's drunk, I swear. I can promise you I haven't slept with Sophie." He rubbed the fabric of his shirt between his fingers. "I'm trusting you," I whispered, and he chuckled. "Let's go home," Niall waved goodbye, and we headed home. When we entered his apartment, I crashed on the couch. He left the room, and I noticed a crumpled up piece of paper on the floor. I grabbed it, and slowly unfolded it. It was a list. But a list of what? It had some of the most random things on it. And it looked like an eleven-year-old had written it. It was dated September 26, 2005. It had Zayn's name on it, so I assumed it was his. "I'll read it later." I headed to my room to get changed into more comfortable clothes, and then I had to get my nose checked. Slipping on some jeans and a pink tank-top, with a blue pull-over on top. "I gotta go, be right back," I whispered to Zayn, who was snoring. "Love you," I headed out the door, and got into my car.

"Yup. It's broken, but you'll survive." He pressed a bandage to my nose, and I winced. "Don't worry, it'll heal soon." I waved goodbye to my doctor, and headed back to Zayn's.

"Hey babe," Zayn hugged me, and I didn't want to let go. He gave the best hugs. "I rented a movie." Zayn grinned. "Oh really? What movie?" I smirked, and he chuckled. "The Blind Side." He held up the disc. "I love that movie!" I jumped up, trying to grab it, but he was six feet tall, and I was only five feet and four inches. "Go get in your pajamas, and I'll put in the movie." He kissed my cheek, and I blushed. "Okay." I walked to my room, and dug through the drawers until I found my shorts, and my tank top that I normally sleep in. Pulling my hair into a messy bun, and putting on my fuzzy slippers. "Hi!" I sat on the couch next to Zayn, and he kissed my cheek.

Zayn's p.o.v.

Her eyes were still closed. Lexi looked so peaceful in her sleep, and I didn't want to wake her, even though we had school. "We can miss one day." I whispered, and her brown eyes shot open. "I feel icky." I didn't expect that. "Icky? How?" I rubbed her stomach with my hand, and she closed her eyes again. "I didn't mean to say all of those bad things to Sophie. She was drunk, and so was Paul. I know they were. But, sometimes I just lash out at people....and it makes me feel icky," Her voice cracked, and I heard her sigh. "Harry was crying last night." She whispered. "Why?" I asked, curious. "He misses Hanley. And we have to get them back together." She giggled, and I got out of the bed. "Don't leave." She took my hand. I looked down at her, and almost burst out laughing. She looked like Paul's little sister, Kylie. "Okay," I sat down, and she came up next to me. "Do you love me?" Was this Lexi? She never cared what others thought, and never thought before she spoke. That's the girl I fell in love with...but I like how she tells me everything that's on her mind. "Zayn?" She asked, laughing. "What?" I asked. "I said, Do you love me?" I nodded, pulling her in for a kiss.

Hello lovelies! I hope this chapter was good enough to wait a few days for it :) vote, comment and fan! (I know there are some silent readers out there!!!)