Ch. 10

Zayn's p.o.v.

I headed off to school, worrying. Lexi had told me to go home, and to get some rest before school. My palms were sweating. Where was Jason? Lexi? I caught a glimpse of long, brown curly hair. It was her. I slowly headed over to where I saw Lexi, and she was sitting on the bench, her head in her hands. "Lexi?" It wasn't like her to cry. "Sweetheart?"

Her shoulders were shaking, and I could tell something bad had happened. "What's wrong?" I asked, sitting next to her on the bench, draping an arm across her shoulders. "H-Harry....He was with Jason. He's helping him!"

I tilted up her chin, and saw her puffy eyes, red from crying, mascara running down her face. "Don't ruin your pretty face like that. I can talk to Harry." I said, and she looked up at me. "You would?" She asked. I nodded. "Thank you!" She said, throwing her arms around me. "It's the least I could do." I whispered, pulling her in for a kiss. Who gave a crap if we were going to be late? I knew our friends didn't like seeing us making out, and we rarely ever hung out alone.

Victoria's p.o.v.

Niall, Lexi, Zayn and I were all going to my house. I opened the door, and they all went inside. "I love your house!" Zayn said, smiling.

Lexi seemed upset. I think it had to do with Jason.....

"Can I take a nap?" She asked. "Uh...Sure..." I said, "You can sleep in the guest bedroom." She smiled, and closed the door.

"Alright what's her problem?" I asked. Zayn shrugged and sat down. "Whatever, I'll just find out later." I said, heading into the kitchen.

Lexi's p.o.v.

The next day, I headed off to school, still angry with Harry. "We need to talk. You haven't said anything to me in days." Harry said, frowning. "I have nothing to say." I said, pretending to look for something in my locker. "Are you angry with me?" He pressed. "Yes!" I screamed, running out of the hall. I bumped into several people, and rushed into science. Zayn looked at me with a confused expression. I couldn't take it. Harry was cruel. He gave away my address probably. I felt a few tears roll down my face. Zayn raised his hand. "Yes?" Mr. Lazzara asked. "May we please be excused?" Zayn asked. "Uh....sure...."

He took me out into the halls and I sat down on the floor, my head resting on my knees. "Harry?" He asked. I nodded. "It's okay...." He whispered, making me shiver. His voice was hoarse, and I felt icky. Hanley couldn't see what a monster Harry was. "I'm taking you home." Zayn said, helping me up.

Zayns p.o.v.

I had showered, and now I watched Lexi sleeping on the couch. I slipped on my pants, and sat next to her. "who's all wet?" She asked, her eyes still closed. "Me." I said. She opened her dark brown eyes, and smiled. I knew she was staring at my abs. I'll admit it, I know I'm ripped. She rested her head on my chest. "Do you feel any better?" I asked. "Yeah. Please dont leave." She begged. "Never." I whispered, and she closed her eyes again.