Ch. 21

Lexi's p.o.v.

"Sit with me!" I heard Bella say to Louis. "Come on," Zayn pulled me into my seat. "Okay," I got out my earbuds. "Wait," He smiled, taking out a small box. I looked at it curiously, trying to touch it. "No," he opened it, and pulled out a heart shaped necklace. It had the word 'love' engraved on it. "For you," he put it around my neck. "I love it!" My smile grew wider as I hugged him. "I'm glad you like it,"

"Wake up!" A flight attendant shook my shoulders. "What?" I snapped, sitting up. "The plane landed. It's time for you and your friends to leave," she smiled. "Yay!" I jumped up, grabbing my suitcase. "Calm down, Lexi!" Louis put his hand up to stop me. I giggled. "Okay, officer Tomlinson."

"Follow me!" Harry lead the way to the security. We all put our bags through the security scanner.

"I'm sleepy," I groaned, waving goodbye as everybody drove off. "Come on," Jared let me lay down in the backseat. "Okay," I said groggily, curling up into a ball. "Can I have ice cream?" I whispered, playing with my pillowcase. "Yeah, sure. There's a Ben & Jerry's up here," he smiled.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay," "Let's watch.....The Notebook." I suggested. "Sure," he smiled, putting it in the DVD player.

Zayn's p.o.v.

It was awkwardly quiet in my apartment. In fact, it was too quiet. I hated it. Not having anybody with me. Harry had his mom and his sister, Lexi had Jared, her mom, and Nate, Louis had his mother, Liam had his dad, and I had nobody! It just didn't seem right. I missed my family. Where were they? Did they miss me? My phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "It's Lexi." A groggy voice sounded from the other end. "What's wrong?" I asked, my eyes going wide. "I'm hiding in my bathroom. Jared, Nate and mom all went out to dinner, and I stayed because I was tired. Four guys busted down my front door, and now they're in my house. I need your help." She sounded scared. "Of course, I'll be right there."

"Lex?" I had opened a window, and climbed inside. Thank god it was the bathroom window. "Yeah?" I looked behind the towel rack and saw her, hugging her knees. "Come on," I helped Lexi up, and she looked up at me. "Why are they here?" She asked. I shrugged. We opened the door, and faced several men with guns.

They just had to shoot, and we'd be dead.

"Where's Lexi?" One guy asked. "I'm right here," she stepped up, shouldering past me. My jaw dropped. She couldn't just walk up to them! "You and pretty boy over there need to come with us." She rolled her eyes. "Whatever helps you sleep at night. Come on, Zayn." I interlocked our fingers as we followed the men into some dark alley. "Jason," Lexi was pissed. "Yes, beautiful?" He smirked, touching her face. "Hands off." I pulled Lexi back, closer to me. "Thanks," she mouthed. I nodded. "So. I know you're wondering why I brought you here." Jason stared directly at me. "I've captured your little friends....Victoria and Niall, is it?" Lexi gasped. "Bastard," she hissed, clenching her fists. "All you have to do is give me the girl, and you'll get your friends back." Jason shrugged, staring at Lexi. "It's up to you," he grinned, glancing at me. "What?" I sputtered, my eyes going wide. "Zayn. I have an idea, just say he can take me." Lexi smiled. "Okay, but can we make it dramatic?" I muttered, trying not to laugh. She smiled. "Alright. She can go with....you." I sighed. "I'll miss you, Zayn." Lexi took my face between her hands. "I'll miss you too." We kissed, and of course, just to bother Jason, it was a long, passionate kiss. "I love you," mascara was running down Lexi's face from 'crying'.

Lexi's p.o.v.

"So...where to?" I asked. "First, we gotta get your friends out of the car." He opened the trunk. Zayn was watching his every move. I scooted a little closer to Jason, so our arms were barely touching. His gaze snapped down on me. "Victoria! Niall!" They came out of the trunk, looking horrified. "Lexi?" They both asked. "Just go with it," I muttered in Victoria's ear. "I had to get you guys out somehow. Go with Zayn." We hugged quickly, and Jason tapped my shoulder. "Come on," he opened the rusty car door for me. "Thanks," I murmured, getting inside.

We were at his place, which was kinda fancy. But then again, he was rich. And all the girls had a crush on him. I hated him. I Hated him for manipulating Harry, for trying to kill Zayn, and for kidnapping my friends. I could care less about what he did to me. I cared more about my friends, than about myself. And it was about time for me to go home. "I'm going to use the bathroom. Paul, watch her." Jason spat, getting up. "Paul." I whispered. "I'm here to get you away from Jason. "Thanks. But can we wait until he's out of the restroom? I've got my own plan." I smirked. Paul nodded. Jason came back, and I was standing up, my head against the wall. "What's the matter?" He asked, touching my back. "I want to be at home, idiot!" I held back my laughter. "You're not leaving." He sat back down, turning on the TV. "Oh really?" I took out Zayn's pocket knife the I borrowed. "Well, If you put it that way. Paul! Come in here!" Paul took my hand, and we ran out the back door. "No!" I glanced back to see Jason aiming his gun at me! Of course, he missed the first time. But the second time it hit me, luckily no intestines were in my thigh. "Get in the car!" Paul slammed on the gas. "Were going to Zayn's!"He shouted over the roaring engine. I replied, covering my ears. "You're bleeding," his eyes went wide. "I'm fine." The pain in my thigh was bringing tears to my eyes. "I'll look at it when we get to Zayn's. Hang in there," I bit my lip.

"We're here. Jason's gang was tailing us." Paul was talking to Zayn over the phone. "Come on," he frowned at me. "I can't!" I exclaimed. "It hurts." Paul sighed. "Hurry up, they're coming!" I limped forward, and we made it into the building just in time. "Let me help you," Paul and I managed to get into the elevator, and we headed down the hallway. "We're almost there. How're you doing?" He stared at my bloody leg. "I'm fine." I said through gritted teeth. "It probably hurts like hell. We need to get the bullet out, fast." Paul opened Zayn's apartment door. "Lex?" It was Zayn. "Niall and Victoria are here." Paul explained. I collapsed on the couch. "Let me look at it." Paul tired to move my hand from the wound, but I shook my head. "It doesn't hurt when I-" Paul just gently took my hand off. "Is she okay?" Victoria asked curiously. "I'm fine." Just then, a sharp pain exploded through my body. "Ow!" Zayn smiled at me. "He got the bullet out." Paul covered it in gauze, used a giant band-aid and used an ace bandage to cover up the bloody hole in my leg. "Thanks." I sighed, feeling relieved. "Open the door, please!" It was Harry. Niall rushed to open the door. "Harry!" I called, slowly sitting up. "These guys were chasing after me!" Harry panted, sitting next to me. "Same here." Paul said, getting a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Jason wants something. But what does he want?" Zayn mumbled.

"Will we ever get a break?" Niall sighed, resting his head against the wall.

What did you think of this chapter? Please comment advice! Jason's at it again. Ugh.....

Vote please!