Ch. 8

Lexi'a p.o.v.

I sighed, leaning my head back. "This just isn't my day, is it?" I groaned. I had gotten a D on my science paper, and a F on my math test. "Hey, I have days like that too. It's part of life." Zayn shrugged, brushing the hair out of my eyes. "I'm not excited about what my mom has to say about it." I mumbled. School had just ended so I headed out into the cold rain. It soaked my hair, my clothes, and my books. "Here. Let me help you." said my favourite deep voice. He grabbed my books, and walked next to me. "Thanks." I said, smiling. I opened the car door and threw all of my stuff inside. I closed the door and turned around the be face to face with Zayn. "I love you." I said, hugging him. "I love you even more." He whispered. I rested my head on his shoulder, and I have no idea how long we stood there, in the rain. I'm not saying that I'm complaining. "I'll see you later." I said, getting into my car. As I drove home, I wondered what all of my friends were up to.

I dialled Bella's number and waited. "What's up?" She asked. "Driving home from school." I said wearily. "Wow, you've been struck hard by cupids arrow." Bella said, clearly trying to lighten the mood. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, I gotta go." I said. "Alright talk to you later."

I pulled up to my driveway, and as I walked inside, I remembered my mom had went on a 3 week business trip. I bent down and pet Rex on the head. He barked twice, and I giggled. His brown eyes seemed to be saying 'Where's mommy?' "Come on, lets go for a walk." I said, putting on his collar. It was nice and cold out, and I slipped on a sweatshirt. I was bending over and I saw Hanley and Harry walking together. I probably looked like a mess in my grey sweatpants, hoodie and my hair in a messy bun. "Hey Lexi!!!" Hanley called. I blushed in embarrassment, and waved. "Rex!" Harry said, petting him on the head. I smiled. "So, you and Zayn made up?" Harry asked, wriggling his eyebrows. "Yeah...." I said, suddenly feeling icky on the inside.

"Well that's good, now Niall me Louis and Zayn all have girlfriends. Liam and Tessa....I don't have any clue." Harry shrugged.

Zayn'a p.o.v.

I groaned, throwing down my backpack on the floor. I was beat, so I laid down on the couch. My phone started vibrating, so I pulled it out of my jeans pocket. "Hello?" I asked. "It's Lexi!" I was relieved to hear her voice. "Hey sweetie." I mumbled. "What's wrong?" She asked, her voice concerned. "Headache." I sighed, closing my eyes. "Oh poor Zayn." She said. "Please, I'm fine. Don't worry." I said, laughing. "If you say so. Hanley, Harry, Niall and Victoria are coming to the movies with me. I was going to ask if you wanted to come, but you're tired, it's no big." She said, her voice lightening a bit. "No, I'll take something to help my headache, and meet you at your house." I said. "Okay, but if you don't feel well, I won't go." She said. "Alright see you then Lex." I said, hanging up.

I opened my car door, and Lexi got inside. I slipped into the drivers seat next to her, and started the car.

"Are you feeling better?" She asked, looking up at me with big brown eyes. "I'm fine, don't worry!" I said, kissing her forehead.

"Okay...." She still seemed uncertain. We drove to the movie theater in silence, and when we arrived, I opened Lexi's door for her. She smiled gratefully, and got out. "Hey guys!" Niall shouted, and I smiled, and Lexi grabbed my hand. "It's Jason." She whispered. She was trembling, and I began to follow her line of vision.

Jason was there. His cold grey eyes were staring menacingly at me. He had a cigar in one hand, and a bottle of beer in another. "Don't worry, I'm here to protect you." I murmured, pulling her closer to me.

We decided to go watch Taken 2. I held back my laughter as Lexi rolled her eyes at the couple in front of us, who were trying to swallow eachother.

"I'm so glad you're not like that." Lexi whispered, resting her head on my shoulder.

HELLO!

Do you know what Jason is up to?

Comment, and vote pleaseeeeee!!!!!

Love ya ;)