Chapter 4

Katerina's POV

'Um, sure, why not? One second, haha.x' I replied, but then immediately tried to cancel the message, regretting it. "Come on, cancel it, damn it, this stupid phone." I said, mentally facepalming. I'm so stupid, now there's no turning back, and I had to send him it. I wanted to come up with an excuse to avoid it, but I came up with nothing. It's just a picture of me in a bikini, I mean, I always take pictures like these with my friends and put them up on some social network that I owned. I went into the bathroom down the hall, standing in front of the mirror and cringing at my reflection. I never thought I was pretty, and no one has ever told me if I was pretty, so I wasn't exactly sure. I mean, I wasn't too skinny, and I wasn't too, you know, thick. I was right in between. I wasn't exactly happy with my appearance though, I just wasn't satisfied. I knew it probably sounded selfish, I just feel like I was blind when it came to my appearance. But I made myself think that whoever likes the way you look, likes it, and whoever doesn't, doesn't. It shouldn't matter.

My green eyes stared back at me through the mirror and I ran a hand through my wavy brown hair, messing it up a bit in the process. I sighed in frustration, mentally cursing myself for being stupid enough to agree to this. I held up my phone and pulled up the camera, leaning on the wall by the door slightly and I quickly snapped a picture, not even daring to look at it, knowing that I would just want to delete it. I sent another text to Harry and added the picture, shutting my eyes as I did so and biting my lip.

I'm such an idiot. Such an idiot.

I felt my phone buzz and I didn't even want to read what his reply said, I was extremely embarrassed and slightly frightened to see what he had to say about it. What will it say? I had no clue, and I'm freaking out at just a simple text message. My phone buzzed yet again, alerting me about his message and I finally looked at my screen.

Harry: Text Message 

I grew more and more nervous by the second, my thumb hovering over the slide button hesitantly. Maybe I should just ignore it, and never talk to him again. Or maybe, I could open it and laugh it off. But it'd be quite immature for me to run away from this, wouldn't it? I couldn't just never talk to him again, it'd be rude and uncalled for, as well as the fact that he had my phone number. I didn't expect for him to pester me about it and spam me with messages, but he'd know that I wasn't answering him. I'd find it quite embarrassing. Both options seemed pretty well, but after pondering on the two for a few minutes, I made up my mind, and before I could counter my decision, I slid my thumb across the screen, his message popping up before my eyes.

Harry's POV

I wasn't exactly sure what was going on through my head as I sent that message, but it was too late to take it back now. I was excited, nervous, and well, I felt stupid, mainly. I should've respected her privacy, I had just met the girl as well. I didn't want to come off as a pervert who was just into that kind of stuff, because I really wasn't, genuinely wanting to get to know her, but I couldn't help myself. This strong attraction towards her wasn't normal, it was building up too quickly. I didn't think she was that type of girl, and I had just risked absolutely everything, put my whole career on the line with one simple message. She could possibly leak this out to the media as an anonymous tip, and they would definitely eat that up. I could just see the new headline on the front cover of a magazine. 'Harry Styles: Sweet or Dangerous? Texts a fan for a picture, and not an innocent one.' Well, this was fantastic. I just had to let my hormones get in the way and ask her to send a picture of herself, even though it was just in a bikini. Who even asks something like that to somebody they've just met?

Apparently, me. I was too much of a flirt for my own good, it always got me into trouble.

I felt my phone vibrate in my hands and was a little bit nervous about what the outcome would be, figuring she might tell me off, but I opened up the message before having any second thoughts and my jaw literally dropped as I saw the tall, slim girl in the picture, her curvy figure making me almost drool.

Hell, she was literally perfect, in my opinion.

She wasn't one of those absolutely stunning, perfect girls, and I loved that. Her body was amazing, and I could see the lining of a few tattoos on her shoulder and waistline. Her bright, green eyes seemed to captivate me, sending me into a trance, and her hair was perfectly messy. The innocent girl I sought her out to be? Doesn't seem anything like her in this picture.

It was as if she didn't give a care in the world when she took this picture, yet at the same time she looked like she was trying to drive me insane on purpose, tucking her bottom lip in between her teeth innocently, her eyes adorably wide, and then her pose just screamed badass. She looked cute and beautiful, but at the same time she looked sexy.

And the thing is, I liked it. More than I should have.

* *

I love, love, LOVE you guys so much, I literally feel so accomplished with the 52 reads I have at the moment :) It's all thanks to YOU, and I want to thank you for that because it's really pushing me to continue my story. Not sure when I'll update, but it should be pretty soon! Fan, vote, comment, I love you. -M xxxx

A little extra note: While coming back to edit this, it made me emotional reading the A/N because I had 52 reads, wow. Love you all from the bottom of my heart. :)