Chapter 8

Harry's POV

The Europe part of our tour was starting soon, but in the meantime, I wanted a little vacation. Surprisingly, I didn't pick to go to LA or anything like that, one of those extremely populated cities. I wanted to go somewhere that was nice, and wasn't that big of a deal. So, I went to Florida. In this little city called Jacksonville. To be honest, it was actually a nice place when I got off the plane. I wondered why we never came here.

I was also incredibly confused, because I had never been here in my entire life.

So, I rented a car and drove from the airport, aimlessly cruising around to find somewhere interesting to go, until I found a little beach. I parked a small distance away from it and walked onto it, noticing somebody sitting in a tree. It wasn't weird, but is that what people here usually do? Just climb up trees and sit in them? As I got closer, I realized it was a girl, somewhat around my age. Maybe a little bit younger. When I stopped in front of the tree and looked up at her, squinting my eyes a bit as the sunlight blinded my vision temporarily. The familiar wavy, brown hair shocked me, and I knew it was her just by the sight of her figure.

"Kat?" I asked, surprised, seeing her head snap towards me and confirming my suspicions. I really didn't expect her to be here, of all places. I mean, what are the chances that I happen to choose to have a vacation at the place she lives? I didn't even know where she lived, all I knew was that it was in America.

"Harry?" She asked, her voice ringing in my ears as if they were bells, it was such a beautiful sound. So much better than it sounded through a computer. I didn't even realize that I was staring at her with admiration, my eyes wide.

"Harry." She said again, giggling quietly as she turned her body, fully facing me. I snapped out of it, blushing slightly, which made me question myself. I never blush, so why am I all of a sudden?

"Sorry." I said, smiling sheepishly. "I.. Uh.. I didn't expect you to be here..?" I say, unsure of what to say, so it kind of came out as a question.

"Really?" Kat said sarcastically. "I didn't expect you to be here either, aren't you supposed to be on the other side of the ocean?" She laughed, but a hint of confusion filled her facial expression.

I laughed, scratching the back of my neck nervously. Why was I nervous? "Um.. I decided to go for a little vacation before the Europe leg of the tour.." I explained.

"And you come to Jacksonville, of all places. Huge mistake, Harry." She laughed. "This is probably the worst place you could pick, it is absolutely boring." She said, and she seemed calm, surprisingly. I thought she would have flipped out or something, but then again, she was calm when she Skyped the five of us.

"It can't be that bad, how about you show me around?" I asked hopefully, grinning up at her. I saw her hesitate, and I wasn't sure why she would hesitate. Did she not like me?

"Sure, I'll show you the things we do around here," Kat replied, smiling as she jumped down from the tree gracefully, walking with me back to our cars. "Just follow my car, we're going to stop by my place to grab a few things."

"Alright, what's first on the list?" I asked, actually feeling slightly excited. I always loved going to new places and trying out new things, it just seemed so interesting to me.

"Surfing." She replied simply, looking at me and grinning mischievously, then disppearing as she got into her car, starting it and backing up, rolling her window down. "I'm going to teach you how to surf," She said, a slight smirk on her face. "Can't wait to see you fall off the board a billion times," She joked, speeding off and causing me to scurry into my car and follow after her, a bunch of thoughts running through my head, but one sticking out from all of them, and it didn't surprise me.

So, I got to see her in a bikini?

~~~~~~~~~

So chapter eight was just a little bit of Harry's point of view, I thought it'd be good to have a view from him on it all, you know? Hope you guys like it! Fan, vote, comment please:) Thanks for reading! -M xxx

Oh, and I love you:Dx