Chapter 13

KATERINA'S POV

"Okay, so to forget what just almost happened.." I said, reaching over and turning on the radio, still slightly shooken up, but Harry sent me a reassuring smile and just like that, my nerves went away. Harry reached over and changed the station, since I was extremely confused on how to work it, me being technologically challenged, and laughed as he heard Super Bass boom through the speakers.

"Oh my god, this song." We both said at the same time, causing us to laugh, and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Think you can beat me? I know all the words to this song." I laughed, grinning cockily and he smirked at me.

"That makes two of us, you start." Harry laughed, and I shook my head, not believing we were actually doing this. This is why I loved being with him, because we were ourselves and nothing we did seemed stupid to the other one.

"This one is for the boys with the boomin' system, top down AC with the coolin' system, when he come up in the club he be blazin' up, got stacks on deck like he savin' up." I sang along, trying not to laugh as I continued. "And he ill, he real, he might got a deal, he pop bottles and he got the right kind of bill, he cold, he dope, he might sell coke, he always in the air but he never fly coach." I rapped, letting Harry take the next part, and I was actually surprised he could sing along fast enough.

By the time we finished the song, we were in hysterics and parked outside of the restaurant. "Oh my god, that was so fun!" I said after calming down enough to speak, and Harry agreed, nodding. 

"Alright, on with our date." He grinned, getting out of the car, and before I could touch the handle of my door, he opened it for me and helped me out. Such a gentleman, as always. 

"Thank you, kind sir." I giggled, causing him to chuckle quietly and jokingly bow.

"You're welcome, my princess." He joked, causing the both of us to laugh. He slid an arm around my waist and led me inside of the restaurant, up to the lady at the desk in the front. When she looked up and recognized him, she immediately sent a waiter who brought us to the very back of the restaurant, and outside to this thing that resembled a porch. It was covered in flowers, and one lone table was in the center, already set up. It was simple, but the simplicity of it made it look even more gorgeous.

"Wow," I breathed as Harry pulled my chair out for me and I sat down. "Thank you." I said, smiling sweetly at him after he took his seat across from me. "This is incredible, how did you..?" I trailed off, looking at him, and he just grinned at me.

"I made them specially set this up, I wanted our first date to be perfect." Harry replied, and I almost melted right then and there. He was so sweet, and he really made me feel like a princess.

"Oh gosh, you're amazing, Harry." I said, biting my lip and smiling, holding back a giggle as I looked around. 

"I believe it's the other way around, love." Harry said softly, and I blushed deeply at his comment, shaking my head slightly. So far, this date has definitely gotten way better, and I was looking forward to the remaining of it.

"So, what's it like to be on a date with the Harry Styles?" Harry joked, causing me to laugh slightly and shake my head once again.

"I'm not on a date with Harry Styles." I replied, smiling brightly at him, and I was slightly amused at the confused expression taking place on his features.

"What do you mean?" He asked curiously, furrowing his eyebrows, and to be honest, it made him look extremely cute. Gosh, I probably sound extremely silly at the moment.

"I'm just on a date with Harry." I answered, shrugging and smiling at him. The look on his face as he registered my words made me feel like I had done the most amazing thing on the planet. He looked so happy, just by a simple sentence I had said.

"You have no idea how much that means to me, that you accept and like me for me, not the famous, rich me." Harry said, and I just smiled wider.

"I don't care about your fame, your money, none of that. I care about you. The real you." I said honestly, staring into his hypnotizing green orbs.

"Thank you." Harry said sincerely, reaching over and taking my hand in his, smiling. "Thank you so much."

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13 :) Took me ages to write, never had such bad writer's block, uuuuughh XD hope you all like it, please vote or comment, it means a ton! Thank you for reading!xxxx -M