Chapter 6

Katerina's POV

Reading his reply, my heart started to beat rapidly in my chest and I bit my lip, suppressing a giggle as I came up with a genius idea on how to respond to that. I opened up my camera once again and stuck my tongue out, holding up my middle finger and smirking evilly, a mischievous glint in my eyes. I snapped the picture and laughed, sending it to Harry. Then, I sent him a text immediately after that one.

'Shame. On. You. Nice try, pal;)'

After that, I decided to stop texting him, considering it's been about two hours that we've talked non stop, and I hadn't gone to the pool like I had planned to. I didn't want to seem too easy, too desparate, so I headed back out to the pool and went for a quick swim. I heard my phone go off with an alert, saying I had a text and I swam over to where I left it, quickly reading his message.

'You're a smart one, huh? I'll get what I want from you. Maybe not now, but soon;)'

I shook my head and laughed to myself. There was no way he would get what he wanted, I was actually a tough crookie to crack. I got out of the pool and shut off my phone to keep the temptation from answering him away, and ran up to my room, getting dressed in clean, dry clothes and putting my damp hair into a messy ponytail.

I soon realized that today was Friday, and I grinned widely to myself, knowing I'd be able to stay up late and do whatever I wanted, even though I pretty much did that every night, regretting it each morning at school.

I grabbed my laptop and opened up Twitter, seeing the many mentions that I now had, and I still wasn't used to it at all. To be honest, I kind of missed how it was before, when I didn't have as many followers as I do now and all that. But, I wasn't going to complain, not one bit.

'Fridays should be everyday.' I simply tweeted. Hey, it was true. Mondays should not exist, nobody likes them. It should literally just skip Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and just have Friday, Saturday and Sunday only.

Yeah.

That would be nice. Very nice.

Too bad it's not going to happen.

I immediately got a ton of retweets and favorites, causing me to cringe slightly. I didn't exactly enjoy being in the spotlight that much. But then, I remembered something I always said I would do if I got a follow from one of the boys. Or in this case, all of them.

'Tweet me who you want a follow from of one of the boys of One Direction. I'll do twenty a day for each boy? Not much, sorry :p'

I didn't want to give the boys too many people to follow, so I kept it at a decent amount. My mentions spammed up and I choosed wisely, but didn't pick any favorites. I messaged the usernames to the boys and then was satisfied, happy I got to help.

'Awww, you guys. Your tweets are mainly so sweet, thank you so much. It means a lot, really, but I'm just a normal girl like the most of you, not some famous celebrity or anything! Haha. xx'

Having all these people who were saying they loved me was a little strange. I mean, it's only because I know the boys I guess. But that's not a valid reason, really. I already saw people making fan accounts for me, which I found a little bit ridiculous. I appreciated it, but I didn't see why they would do that, I wasn't special. I didn't want this, I didn't ask for it, but I didn't want to be rude and tell them to stop. I just wanted to be treated like a normal person, but I guess that was now long gone.

I also didn't want to seem like one of those people who thinks they're all 'twitter famous' or something, or 'famous' in general. I was just doing what I'm doing to help out, to be nice and talk to people. I wasn't just going to ignore them, it'd be rude. I was genuinely a nice person, and helping these fans out was something I had always wanted to do. After all, I was one of them, and I knew what it was like.

I always told myself that I didn't want to ask them for a picture, nor an autograph, I just wanted to thank them, let them know what the fandom was really like and how much we cared for them. I didn't know what my relationship was with Harry, or any of the boys, at the moment, but I could only hope that we could possibly become friends. It was such a farfetched dream that I had for the entire time I had been a fan ever since I saw them on the X Factor, but maybe if I tried hard enough, I could make it happen. But what I did know, was that I wanted to talk to the boys again for real, because I have a lot of things to say to them on the behalf of the fandom.

Most of all, a thank you, just like I had explained in my rant.

* *

You guys. I love you all, okay. Six chapters only and 125 reads, 28 votes. You literally have no idea how happy it makes me to actually see that amount, to see that I'm getting votes and reads. So I just want to say you guys are amazing, I love each and every one of you. Please comment what you think on my story, I really enjoy getting feedback from people, it'd mean a lot :) I'll even start dedicating chapters to people and advertising their stories and such once my story gets more popular! 

Fan/Follow?, vote, comment! 

Thank you guys, lots and lots of love. xx -M :)