Joe's Birthday

I woke up Joe this morning whispering happy birthday in his ear then gave him a kiss and breakfast I had gotten at a near-by shop. It was adorable how flattered and surprised he was, "I thought you'd forgotten" he said smiling and hugging me. But I hadn't, I was just hiding his surprise, this is just one part. I bought him a boom box so he can listen to the radio and his cassettes whenever he wants, he's going to love it. I'll give it to him at the party.
***later in the day***
"Listen everyone" I speak into the mic, "this evening marks a very special day, It is Joe Strummer's birthday, you know that hot-ass punk sitting over there, the one who sings for The Clash!" I point at him and everyone begins cheering.
"Yeah, he's a special one, I think he deserves a song don't he girls?"
"Yeah!" Reply my fellow Angelfucks.
"Help us out will ya?" I ask the crowd. Then together everyone in the club begins to sing Happy Birthday, a stage light pointing at flushed Joe who was smiling gorgeous. Paul and Mick brought out the cake and Joe blew out the twenty four candles, everyone clapped.
"And to celebrate such a special day, everyone's invited to a birthday party held at the White Hotel down the street after the concert!" everyone began cheering as we left the stage. Things went just as planned, Joe hugged and kissed me, he was smiling so much I felt my heart melting.
***
The party is wild as shit. About 50 people came, there's dancing, drinking, shooting up, and kissing going on. I love it!
Rebel Yell starts playing and I pull Joe to dance with me.
Things heat up as we dance and somehow we end up taking up a couch, him atop me running his hands down my legs, his tongue deep inside my mouth.
"Guys! Come, we're gonna play spin the bottle!" Piper says.
Joe and I continue our thing, not too excited for her game. "COME ON!" She repeats. Joe gets up a bit annoyed but we sit around the circle.
There's 10 of us.
Paul, Piper, Mattey, Mick, Kosmo,
two Clash fans; Lily and Lauren,
Topper, then finally Joe and I.
Piper explains how it works.
"So, someone spins the bottle, obviously, then the person that it points to has to draw a little paper from this hat. The paper will say what those two have to do. It could be from a peck to a French kiss." Piper wiggled her eyebrows.
"I don't wanna play" says Joe, I don't either because if someone kisses my man I will murder them. But then again, what the hell? its just a game.
"Don't be so dull!" Topper says nudging Joe with his elbow.

Piper went first and it pointed at me. We look at each other terrified and decide she'll try again.