I Wanna Be Your Dog

*** Warning: Sexual Content Ahead ***

As soon as I let her go she swiftly moved away from me, crying.
"What's going on?" He asks looking around concerned, then the rest of the guys walk in.
"Nothing, she was just leaving" I say straightening myself up. Joe faces the interviewer then understands, he approaches me and by the hand leads me out the room.

"Why'd you do that for?"
"You know why."
"No, I don't. We talked about this after what happened with Paul didn't we? We trust each other, we don't need this, this violence."
I look away ashamed. "Sorry," I sigh, "I got so enraged when I saw her, I couldn't control myself, plus she said some stupid things."
He holds me by the chin so I face him again, "forget about her okay?"
I nod, he kisses my forehead. "Now, did she hit you? Do you need ice or something?"
I chuckle, "No, poor thing, she needs a doctor."
He shakes his head while rolling his eyes, "tsk tsk tsk. Bad girl."
***
Kosmo had escorted her out by the time we went back into the dressing room and no one really talked about what happened until later in the night while The Clash played and we drank.

"Bitch went down!" Joked Piper, I laughed with her.
"Guys don't laugh I feel bad" says Mattey, the kindhearted of the group.
"I kinda do too actually" I admit
"Don't! She had it coming" says Lily.
"Yeah, she deserved it" agrees Piper.
I shrug, "Well, now its being spread innit? A rumor that Joe's girl is psycho."
The girls laugh.
"Yep, not one has come near tonight" says April looking around.
"Good. That'll keep groupies away for a while."
***
The hotel we're lodging in tonight rents out single rooms only so Joe and I have a room for ourselves alone. After a shower together I lay bare chest down on the bed and close my eyes. Romeo comes out, his hair dripping water, a towel around his waist. He sits by me leaning in to whisper "you asleep angel?"
"No" I mumble smiling.
"Great" he says into my lips pressing his against mine, I taste his minty breath.

"Give me a massage, please daddy?"
He whines playfully then places his talented fingers on my shoulders. As he begins to press my back I giggle since I'm ticklish.
He laughs, "stop moving"
"I can't help it"
His caress becomes more gentle as he makes his way lower down my back, then he leans into my ear and whispers "your skin is so soft."
The way he speaks makes me shiver with pleasure as he kisses my cheek, my neck, my shoulders and finally my back where he begins to leave his trademark bites. I'm already sexually enticed when he increases it by slipping both hands under me to grasp my breast as he kisses my neck.
I throw back my head in pleasure, he removes his towel then lifts my hips so that he is able to penetrate me, I become his dog.