Dressing Room

// The Clash and The Angelfucks reached their destination, now here they are in the Black Swan. //

"Remember the last time you were here?" Joked Paul nudging my shoulder as we walked into the venue, "Sure, you remember the time you fell asleep in a toilet stall?" replied Joe. I laughed looking at red-faced Paul, "and how did that happen?" "My first and last experience with Heroin."

There's only one dressing room so we have to share it, while Piper and Mattey hid behind the guitar cases I didn't mind the others, but Joe did so he stood in front of me with his arms spread holding a jacket as I slipped into my dress and black stockings. My dress is red and black plaid with fishnet sleeves. Piper wears a black mesh shirt with black jeans, holes on the knees, folded above her red boots. Mattey wears ripped up grey stockings, over them a jean jacket functioning as a dress, covered with safety pins and studs. 

While the guys change we fix our hair by the mirror, I apply black winged eye shadow and over it silver glitter, black eyeliner on my waterline which always makes me tear up. Finally mascara and my favorite shade of lipstick, burgundy. I don't wear blush, my cheeks flush enough from jumping around on stage. I step away from the mirror and now everyone has gone down to the bar, (I take forever applying makeup, being a perfectionist) I realize Joe's sitting on the counter across the room staring at me. I walk towards him.
"Did I take too long?"
"Only a little but its fine, you look hot" he says. I smile pleased and run my hands through his legs, wrapping them behind his back, leaning in to kiss his chest. He holds my blonde curls and gently indicates me down between his legs, I know what he wants. I satisfy, unzip his jeans and from his briefs pull out my favorite toy. I play with it, my tongue causing Joe to throw his head back in pleasure, his hand still grasping my hair. After about twenty minutes he let out one last moan allowing himself to cum into my mouth. 

My lipstick had smudged all over him and my lips so we laughed cleaning ourselves up, just as he was zipping his pants up the others came into the room.

"Told you, you owe me a case of Heineken" said a cheerful Topper to Mick. 
"What are you yappin about?" asks Joe
"They put a bet," explains Mattey "Topper said you guys were fucking, Mick said you wouldn't risk being caught but now we see who's right" she laughs.
"We weren't fucking though, not really" I say
"won't your jaw hurt when you sing?" asks Piper, my cheeks burnt, I cleared my throat, "no."
"Well, either way Mick, a bet is a bet."
"yeah, yeah. I'll get you your beer."

Kosmo put his head into the room "the show starts in ten!"
"I should head out then," says Lily "Good luck!" We thank her, she kisses Topper's cheek before leaving the room, his cheeks turn pink and his beautiful smile lights up. 

"Candy you got the setlist done?" asks Mattey
"Yeah," I hand it to them "We'll do the new songs" //disclaimer: our "songs" are actually Misfits songs// 
"But we've only rehearsed them a couple times" says Piper looking up,
"That's enough, if you forget a part just fake it, no one will notice."
"uh, alright then. I'm so excited!" she says jumping up. I punch her stomach, "me too!"
"ugh bitch! Why do you always do that?"
"Sorry I get anxious" I say pouting, "I'll go punch Joe instead."
"yeah, do that hoe."
I frown at her

***shift in narration***

"Did you and Paul sort things out then?" 
"Sort what out? We're friends with benefits"
"And you call Candy a hoe?"
Piper scoffs, "What? I was kidding, just go tune your drum set or something."
"Go suck Paul's dick or something"
"Excuse me?" interrupts Paul
"uh nothing, we were just heading out, bye!" says Piper pulling Mattey by the arm. 

"Gotta go!" says Candy giving Joe a peck on the lips, "Good luck Angel face!" "Thanks Daddy!"
She runs behind her bandmates, and as Kosmo introduces them to the crowd plugs in her guitar. 
"Are you ready girls?" asks Piper, her voice a bit shaky like always before a show,
"Fuck yeah!" exclaims Mattey,
"Lets do this" says Candy, they jump on the stage.

Here's some pictures taken that evening:
Mick: http://punkygibbon.co.uk/images/c/clash/photo_1982_fromhere_cd_uk_mick_950.jpg

Joe before the blowjob: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/11/ef/cf/11efcf1ac3fc72bf12765cb176f6a259.jpg

lmfaoo ok bai hope you guys enjoyed it!
Don't forget to vote + comment. Thanks for reading loves.