Big Daddys'

This morning Joe and I woke up happier than usual, a night to ourselves was long needed, after all sneaky sex is not easy. Plus I was able to sleep without disturbances. We all switch roommates constantly from town to town.
Some nights we share with Mattey and Mick, Topper and Lily, Kosmo and Paul or the dreaded April and Piper who like to sneak in lads to drink and fuck around with. Sometimes all the girls sleep in one room and we stay up all night.

I go downstairs to find Piper and April at the lobby where they offer free coffee and biscuits. I steal the biscuit April's about to take a bite from,
"Hey!" she whines.
I laugh, "sorry, elderly comes first little Angelfuck."
"You're not grumpy this morning, someone had a good night" states Piper wiggling her eyebrows like she so often does when she wants to hear about my adventures with Joe.
"I did. But so did you eh?" I tease.
"What do you mean?"
"Paul's room was next to ours, we heard everything."
Confounded she replies, "I shared with April last night, not Paul."

"oops " I think to myself and with nothing else to say I bite the biscuit when I spot Paul walking out the elevator with a girl clinging to his back.
"What the fuck?" slips out from my stuffed mouth, Piper and April turn to see what I've been referring to.
"Good Morrow" he states naturally.
"I didn't know you were a baby sitter" I joke eyeing the slim girl who's smiling ear to ear, her arms around Paul's neck, her legs around his waist.
His brow furrows while he smiles, "well Candy, there's a lot you don't know about me."
"Who is she?" interrupts Piper hoarsely.
"I'm Rachel" says the girl who looks not a day older than April. April is seventeen, the baby of the group.
"She's a friend" continues Paul.
"More than a friend" she says flirtatiously kissing his cheek, at this he lets her down. I sip my coffee staring back and forth between Paul and Piper.
"How old are you?" Piper asks with a tone of authority, though they're about the same height.
"Sixteen, you?" She responds carelessly while taking a biscuit from the table, I literally spit my coffee back into the foam cup. The four face me, I wipe my mouth and announce my excuse to run away from the awkward encounter,
"Oh is that Joe? See you guys later, its a pleasure Rachel."

"What's going on over there?"
"Everybody wants to rule the world."
Joe looks puzzled at me, "How old is Paul?" I ask.
"22 in December, why?"
"Is that legal?" I say pointing at him and Rachel.
Joe laughs, "Babe, you're four years younger than me."
I think about it for a second, "but we don't look like that...right?"
He places his arm around my shoulder, "Of course not, you look older than me" he jokes. In response I push him away playfully, "that's because you look like a fifteen year old boy, 'big daddy.'"
He laughs and kisses my cheek, "I love it when you call me big daddy."

Surprise! New Character
Thanks for reading x Vote if you liked it. Comment your opinion please, critique is welcome.