Off to Scotland

"Filler Chapter" but pretty funny. Hope ya'll like it (:

"I'm so exhausted!" I proclaim throwing myself on the bed, closing my eyes.
"Me too" replies Joe taking his shirt off, "you're not gonna join me for a shower babe?"
I mumble a no
he leans on top of me, "won't brush your teeth?"
"you barely ever brush yours"
"But your breath always tastes like mint"
I gave him the finger, smiling. He laughed slightly,
"Alright then, goodnight angel." He leaned in to kiss me then the sweetheart removed my jacket and boots. I fell asleep on top of the sheets, my dress still on.
I wake up due to how hot it feels in the room, Joe's asleep wearing only his briefs, I kiss his cheek then shower and brush my teeth throughly. Piper and Mattey are up when I come out the bathroom.
***
While we wait by a brick wall outside the hotel for Kosmo to pull up, I turn on Joe's Boom Box, "Sixteen" by Iggy Pop is playing. The others are smoking, I don't smoke so I start acting like I'm Iggy, lip singing and swaying my body.
"I must be hungry, cause I go crazy over your leather boots" I sing at Joe teasing him, leaning in to run my hands down his legs. He looks at me mischievously then pulls me against his body. Kosmo interrupts the fun, we hop on the bus.
"It'll be a long ride, this one. So sit back and we'll be in Scotland soon if we don't stop too often for piss breaks." We agreed and accommodated ourselves, Topper and Mick sat by Kosmo to converse, Paul and Lily sat around the middle with Piper and Mattey, Joe made his way to the back which meant he was in the mood for making out.

I sat next to him, he pulled out the paper and began to read. I observed him smiling in anticipation for whatever he could have in mind. He glances at me, "What?" he asks smiling
"Nothing, nothing" I place a hand on his lap, caress his inner thigh. He lets out a snicker as I lean in to kiss his cheek and neck. He drops the newspaper, wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me all over the face and then my lips with heated passion, with love.
***
We arrive at Glasgow at one PM. The weather is cool, the hotel mediocre, but the view is nice out the window. The girls hang at our hotel room while the guys take the instruments and other things to the venue for tonight's gig.
I take my gaze away from the window to ask Lily, "Do you by any chance play the guitar?"
She looks up from the nail polish she's applying on, "Yeah, I do" she blows her fingertips.
"Good enough to join the Angelfucks?" Questions Piper
Lily lets out a small laugh, "Good enough. But I'm not the type to be in a band"
"Why not?" I ask
"I like being a fan, you know, getting drunk whenever and living with no pressure."
Mattey takes her lips away from her fag, "What did you do for money back home?"
"I was a clerk, such hot shit huh?"
We laugh, "At least you didn't clean bathrooms" says Piper
Mattey, "At least you didn't sweep hair out a barber shop"
"What about you Candy?" asks Lily
"Me? I was a stripper" I say straight-faced. They stare wondering if I'm lying, I assure them I am.
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were telling the truth though" says Piper
"Shut up you're jealous of my sexy ways" I joke.
"Actually" continues Mattey, "How do you get Joe to drool like that for you? He's always all over you."
Her comment makes me smile and blush thinking about my baby,
"Well I don't know, I guess teasing him turns him on...and quick sex in strange places." We laugh together again,
"I could never do it in public" confesses Mattey, "Same here" agrees Lily.
"I thought the same until I met Paul,"
I gasp at Piper's comment "So you guys are doing it?"
"DUH!"
"Be his girlfriend!" I say throwing a pillow her way, "he really likes you, he told me."
"I'll think about it."
"Do you think Topper likes me?" asks Lily
"Are you kidding?" we reply, "He is head over heels for you"
I nod agreeing with Mattey, Lily smiles.

We hear a knock on the door, must be the guys, our guys.