Uninvited Guest

We arrived at Paris this morning, leaving behind the metal box that had been like our home for months. We're over halfway done with the tour, all exhausted yet none wants it to end.
I begin to wonder what will happen when its over, like what if Lily has to go back home since she's the only one not making any profit. And April? Where will she live when we're back in London?
There's really no knowing what will happen with The Angelfucks in general.
We'll just have to find out, sooner or later.

I'm in love with this city, Its full of art and history.
We explored it all morning, first visiting the famous tower Eiffel designed, afterwards the Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame. Lastly we ran about the streets, even tried speaking French, It was grand.
Now at 5PM its time to go back to business, we're in our dressing room.

"I'm headed out, do you want me to bring you back a beer or something when we're done?"
I look away from the mirror and towards Joe, "No, thank you babe."
"Alright, see you later then." He smiles and gives me a kiss, then leaves for sound check.
I return to applying makeup, my fellow Angelfucks doing the same whilst we talk and listen to the radio.

We're done, lounging and waiting, then the door swings open.
An uninvited, unwanted guest steps into the room.

"Is this The Clash's dressing room?"
She eyes us up and down, "Oh. I guess not."
I stand up, "What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask incensed.
She frowns, "I'm interviewing them, but I don't think that concerns you."
"You're not interviewing anyone tonight" I state.
"Excuse me? I'm from a very important magazine"
"Oh yeah? Does your boss know you do more than interviews? Like sleep with guys that aren't available. Oh right, you've probably slept with him too."

Her face turned a bright shade of red, likely pissed at hearing truth come out a stranger's mouth, but I don't care, she's lucky I haven't torn her apart.

"Now I understand" she says calmly, "you're mad because your boyfriend needed to find pleasure somewhere else. Well don't blame me, Its not my fault you're not good enough."

My knees turned weak, my stomach turbulent and my entire body inflamed.

Without warning I throw myself against her, pinning her to the wall,
"What the fuck did you just say?!" I ask looking down at her, she's at least 2 inches below me.
The girls jump out their seats, "Candy calm down!" one of them yells, I can't tell who but I don't care either.

"Let me go! Freak" she spits on my face, sadly for her only making me more pissed.
I swing her onto the floor swiftly, get atop her and punch her, then Mattey and April grab me by the arms to pull me back. The bitch stands up and decides to pull my precious hair, I kick her stomach so she lets go, as do Mattey and April.

"Come on, don't be a coward. Pulling hair? pft. Punch me bitch!" I yell at her.
She swings her feeble fist at me, I grasp it laughing and twist her arm back. I put her on a chokehold.
"What the fuck!!? Let me go I can't breathe!" She yells, almost crying, then I notice how my friends are all staring scared as if I'm about to commit murder. Which of course I'm not...
I let her go when through the door walks in the cause of the argument.