Last Gang In Town

"What place could possibly be so interesting that he had to go without telling us?!" Asks Kosmo, stressed.
"Paul's a fucking idiot, we shouldn't leave him alone" replies Mick.

Piper, Topper, Mattey, Lily and I bring the last things down to find Joe, Mick and Kosmo standing by the bus.
"What's going on?" Asks Topper.
"Paul disappeared" says Joe. My stomach instantly feels sick and through my mind race one hundred horrible thoughts.
"Where?" asks Piper
"If we knew we wouldn't be standing here."
Piper rolls her eyes at Mick's comment, then Joe notices my unease.
"Don't worry babe," he hugs me, "We're not leaving him behind" he says with a smile.
"Joe, Paul...Paul told me" I'm interrupted by someone who runs into us, we turn, its Rachel standing shaky with eyes that had been crying.
"What are you doing here?" Asks Piper
Out of breath she replies, "My dad sent for Paul! I came to warn him! You guys have to leave now!" She stops to eye us then notices one missing, tears stream down her face, "Its too late?!"
"Hold, what?!" Asks Joe facing her, my eyes begin to water as well.
"My dad's the head of the local mafia and he's very protective of me, he caught us last night and wants revenge on Paul, I tried to stop him, I begged but he didn't listen. I had to sneak out to come here."

Everyone has the same perplexed expression while processing that one of us was just kidnapped by the mafia and is possibly being tortured this very moment.
"We have to tell the police!" Says Lily.
Rachel shakes her head, "useless, they're corrupt and work for my dad."
"This is all your fault!" Yells Piper throwing herself against Rachel, Kosmo pulls her back, she hugs him and cries, then I cry a bit too.
"Idiot! I told him not to go out!"
"You knew about this?" asks Joe
"A bit, yeah, but he made me promise not to tell."

"We have to do something! I don't want Paul to die" says Rachel.
"What do you want us to do?! We're musicians not hitmen" replies Mick.
"We've gotta go get him" says Joe, "we can't simply walk away."
"You're insane! They'll murder us all!" Kosmo.
"I'm up for it, Rachel do you know where he could be apprehended?" I ask, she nods.
Joe holds me back, "stay, I'll go, its too dangerous."
"I'm not staying, he's my friend and I won't let you go alone either."
"I'm coming" says Piper wiping her tears.
"Then so am I" Kosmo.
"Lets go then!" Mattey.
"You're not going anywhere" says Mick taking her hand, she shakes him off,
"Are you kidding? Fuck yes I am, this is exciting!"
We laugh a little, Topper and Lily agree to come as well then we all jump into the bus with Rachel giving us instructions on where to go and what to expect.

We'll show those mafia fuckers a thing or two about incensed Punks. No one messes with the last gang in town.