Wrong Em Boyo

We're staying another day in Dundee to rest.
In case you wondered, yes, surprisingly everyone believed the grandma story, except Joe, I think, or I don't know; I haven't really looked directly at him.
Anyway, having the day off and all the punk pride decided it would be fun to go around the city acting like tourists, but not I. I was hiding at the parking lot by the bus when Paul came around.

"What's upsetting you love? is it Joe? Don't let him get to you" he said faithfully placing his arm around my shoulder, looking down at me.
He made me smile but I denied his invitation to join him and the others for lunch.
"Come on, don't you know him? If you don't come he won't come and then you two will be left alone. Is that what you want?"
"Why don't you make him go then? He's your best friend."
He shook his head, "he's a pain in the ass when upset.
Why are you two mad at each other anyway? Is it what happened the other night with the silly interviewer?"
"Silly Slut"
He laughed placing both hands on my shoulders, he rubbed them gently with his rough fingers as if to relieve my tension, and he did, I close my eyes as he continues speaking,

"She didn't mean anything to him. He told me, just your average one night bang and run. He didn't even like the way she did it."
I open my eyes, "Gross! I don't wanna know, dammit."
He hugs me from behind laughing again, then whispers in my ear
"Don't be so tough on him, we had more fun in the closet, and he let it slip" he kisses my neck.
I jerk away from him, "that was nothing, plus he got his own way of revenge for it."
He pins me against the side of the bus, "In that case give him a taste of his own medicine, or revenge, whatever you wanna call it." He leans into my lips, I realize he's been suggesting we have sex as a way of showing Joe a lesson,
"Paul! Thats insanely inappropria-"
He interrupts me with a kiss, his hands grasping my thighs, pushing himself against me.

Although at first I feel swooned I quickly come to my senses and try to push him away but suddenly out of nowhere someone pulls him from behind, I feel like something really bad is about to happen. Its Joe.

He throws a fist of fury at Paul's poor face which causes Paul to land on his back against the pavement. Joe jumps on top of him to punch his face again and although my heart is beating so fast that it deafens me, I am able to hold him back which allows Paul to get up... But only to punch Joe back.
"STOP! What the fuck?!" I exclaim
They're both up now, fists clenched,
"You're an amazing friend, cunt!"
"Thank you, and so are you, especially the time you slept with Caroline."
"You're still crying about that? Oh poor Pauly and his easy girlfriend"
This incensed Paul, so he grasped Joe's shirt pushing him against the bus, he hit him in the face twice. I could have stopped him but Joe kinda deserved it.
However before Paul could hit him a third time I place myself between them, they let each other go.
Paul's eye is swollen and will turn purple soon, Joe's lip; busted.

I'm speechless not knowing who I'm most mad at.
With that new information about Joe I wanted to kick his balls but Paul pinned me to the bus without my consent so he also deserved a little something from my boot. I decided both are equally stupid.
"You two are idiots." I walked away.