Spin the Bottle and don't get too Jealous

// This part is kind of long but I didn't wanna cut it in half so have at it, I included some special guests, just for the fuck of it.
Crayola-Shavings as Lily
laurenstrummer as Lauren //

Piper spins the bottle again, slowly it stops to point at Mick. It wasn't what she hoped for but she had no choice, she suggested the stupid game.
Mick pulled out the small folded piece of paper with "Kiss" written on it, his face turned red.
"Remember the rules say a kiss has to last over 5 seconds" said Joe jokingly, they gave him a death stare, he composed himself and gazed at the two.
They kissed, the group couldn't help making a big fuss out of it, except for Mattey, she didn't like seeing her best friend's lips locked with her boyfriend's.
Next it was Paul's turn. Candy's heart rate quickly increased as the bottle slowed and then, yeah, pointed at her.
She felt as if she had a fever pulling out the small paper, trying not to glance at her overly-jealous boyfriend. The paper read "Seven Minutes in Paradise."
Kosmo pushed the two into the closet, finding it all too amusing.

*Candy's P.O.V.*
I hadn't felt real awkward until this very moment, the closet is hot and tight, we're against each other and can't even move.
"What do people do when they go into 'seven minutes of paradise?'" he asks.
I can feel his cigar-stained breath hit my forehead. I stare at his chest which was my only sight in the shoe-sized closet.
"In high school we used to like, you know, kiss and like, uh do other stuff."
Paul laughs, "so you've played before?"
"Yeah, a couple times I guess." I finally look up at him not expecting anything. He's my friend, kissing him would be almost as weird as kissing Piper...
Or not.

Suddenly he holds my chin up, places his other hand on my waist and pulls me even closer to his warm slim body. He kisses me and I like it?!
I feel his tongue tickle my upper lip, his hand slowly making its way lower on my back. I feel him pulsating against my leg while he places his other hand on my bosom and I do nothing. I'm confused yet sexually excited.
I remember its just a game and decide to run along with it.
I slip my hand into his pants to caress his dick, he laughs between the long wet kiss.

The seven minutes seem to pass all too quickly, I wipe the smudged lipstick off me wondering how he'll be able to cover the outline of his hard-quivering member.

Coming out of the closet made me more nervous than getting on a stage to sing every night, I was ashamed to glance at Joe, I knew he knew what we were doing in there. It was obvious, although Paul tried to hide it behind his jacket.
To make matters worse it was now my turn.
I spin it, it lands on Kosmo. He pulls out "peck" and I feel relieved.
He swiftly pecks my lips which were still a bit swollen from Paul's pulling at them.
Joe spins now, he has a serious expression on his face.
The beer bottle stops to point at Lauren, whose face lit up as soon as she saw it pointing at her. That didn't make me happy, she probably had a crush on Joe since she was a fan and all.
She pulled out the small paper, to Joe's advantage (because I knew he wanted to make me jealous) the paper had "Kiss on Neck" written on it.
And it worked, he made me jealous to the core, I even stopped feeling bad about touching Paul's dick.

*Shift in Narration* (AGAIN OOPS?)
In a flirtatious way Joe says, "Shall I come to you or you to me sweetheart?"
Lauren's so nervous she doesn't know what to say, so Joe leans in across the circle and whilst looking over his shoulder at Candy, kisses Lauren's neck slowly. Candy's throat feels as if she has something stuck in it, she wants to punch him.
He finishes his act after endless seconds, the tip of his tongue giving her neck one last caress.
Everyone feels the tension in the air as Joe accommodates back smiling next to Candy.

The stiff aura decreases as Topper spins it and ends up french kissing the other fan in the circle, Lily.
Afterwards goes Kosmo who also gets Lily, but once again, sadly for Kosmo, she gets the "peck."
And then as if by an act of witchcraft the bottle pointed into Lily's direction a third time, but now Mick was spinning. She pulled out the paper that read "strip." That meant Mick had to remove her shirt using his mouth, according to Piper's rules. Now Mattey knew what Candy had felt a couple minutes ago.

Mick, red faced and sweating, smiled at Lily then on his hands and knees leaned into her chest trying to pull her shirt off. She started laughing, as everyone else in the circle. He gave up,
"oh come on this is ridiculous."
"I'm enjoying it" says Lily, causing him to flush even more.
"Here," she pulls her shirt off and tosses it aside, she faces Mick, "there."

Mattey stands up and walks away saying she's sick of playing,
"so am I" Candy gets up to follow her friend but Joe slaps her ass as she stands up. She faces him, "was that necessary, asshole?" then continues her way. Joe stands up and holds her from behind, he carries her out the room.

"Those two will end up killing each other" states Topper.
Piper shrugs, "well, lets finish it!"
They continue the game.