Chapter 69-I Am Ready

Gabe Pov

Mr. Blackbourne, Doc, Victor and I are in our room from this morning waiting on the rest of my brothers to get here. I am ready to get in there to see what it looks like. I texted Alec to see if they needed my help while on lunch and he said no. He told me Emily was in her work zone and she was on top of it. She even made him step to the corner so she could work without him hovering. I can see her doing that. She is like me when she is on a mission. Focused on everything down to the little details.

"What the fuck is taking them so long. They should know how to dress. Come on. I am ready to see what she has done to it."

"Calm down Mr. Coleman. They are in the parking lot now and will be here any minute." responded Mr. Blackbourne as he checks his phone.

"Well, they better hurry their asses up. I put everything they needed in the bags. Hell, Si and North were in Greece and they can help them out."

"I am sure they look fine. What was the concept for the reception and why am I dressed like Apollo?" Victor says.

The theme is "Gods and Goddesses under the stars". It should feel like you are sitting under the stars, eating finger foods, eating, dancing, and socializing with the Gods and Goddesses. People can come in costumes of famous Greek characters or come dressed in all white. Vic, we worked our asses off last week for this reception, and I know she was having a hard time with two of the vendors. They better not have given her any problems and do what we asked."

"Who is giving her problems?" North bellowed as he walked into the room, followed by the rest of my brothers.

"She is fine. So calm the fuck down."

"Mr. Coleman!" Mr. Blackbourne shouted.

"Sorry North. I am just anxious to see how it turned out. I hate not being there to see it all come together." North just nodded letting me know my apology was accepted.

"Gentlemen, does everyone have what they need for tonight?" questioned Mr. Blackbourne.

North grunted and we all say yes. He just has to be difficult sometimes.

"The fun part is going to be her figuring out who we are based on the costumes." Luke grinned.

"Especially since some of us are not as well known as others." Kota chimed in.

"Well, let's go. I want to see my Goddess." states Si.

"Gabe, do you know who she is dressing like." asked Victor

"No, she would not tell me. She said it was a surprise."

"I like surprises" states Luke as he smiles and rubs his hands together.

We all laugh as we head out of the room and towards the ballroom.