Chapter 11- Together

*6 months later*

*Tae's POV*

So I'm relaxing in my bed, just thinking about my life. It's been 6 months since I met Stephen Curry and he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. It's his version of respecting me and making sure I'm ready for a relationship. I don't really like this decision too much, because I'm sitting here in my bed with no one to hold. On the other hand Destiny and Klay are definitely together and Klay made sure everybody knew that was his girl. Speaking of together they made 6 months today and they're currently out for their anniversary. I am way too happy for her, but I'm lonely. I am not about to text Stephen first, he hasn't texted me all day. I don't care what he's doing. If he isn't making am effort to text me then I'm not texting him. Instead I'm gonna call someone who did text me to ask me how my morning was.

Blake

So I dial his number. And it rings a while. Then the voicemail answers. Fuck! I throw my phone and turn up the TV. Wtf is everyone doing without me? I miss Stephen, but I refuse to text him first. Just then my phone rings. I jump up and get happy, but it's not Stephen. Its Blake. I answer,

"Hello?" trying to sound as cute as possible.

"Hey beautiful, I'm calling you back. I didn't hear phone ring."

I love it when he calls me beautiful. With his deep voice it just slides right off of his tongue so smooth.

"I was just calling to ask you what you were doing"

"What I'm doing huh?" he chuckles.

"Yeaaaaah, I was bored so I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch a movie or go grab something to eat maybe?"

The phone is silent for a second.

"That sounds like a great idea. I'm in Sacramento right now, text me your address and give me an hour & I'll be there to pick you up. Sounds good?"

"Yes" I managed to get out. I haven't heard Blake's voice in a month. We only text and we've only hung out at parties. This would be our first one on one.

"Alright see you then." he says as he hangs up.

I put my phone on the charger and look around my room. I have got to clean this whole house. I slowly get up and go into the living room and its a pig sty. So I go get my phone speaker and bring my charger into the living room. And Jam the first thing on my play list as I clean up. The first song is Pendulum, by FKA Twigs

"So lonely trying to be yours,
When your looking for sooo much more. "

Yuck! I can't listen to this right now. That's exactly how I feel & it sucks. I change the song really quick. This is not happening to me right now. Somebody actually has me sprung. I'll never let him know that though. I need him to ask me out. Thinking of the devil and he'll appear because right that moment Stephen started ringing my line. Oh so now you want momma huh? I pick it up.

"Mmhm"

"And who's this" it's a woman's voice with a whole bunch of attitude.

"I think you have the wrong number" I say annoyed.

"Stephen who is this!" The voice screams

"I am single. Listen to that. Single. You hear how good that sounds?" I hear him say. Then I start laughing. Look at him taking after me.

"Hello" the woman says again. And I groan. It's Ayesha.

"Yeah" I say feeling uncomfortable

"Who are you to my Husband?"

"Ex Husband!" I hear him say.

"Were just friends. " I say cooly. "I give him a discount on shoes" I say laughing.

"You don't have to lie to her. I owe her no explanation." I hear him say.

"Lie to her? How? We are just friends. We have no title. You make sure of that, everyday." I say as I hang up in both of their faces. What the Holy hell just happened? No time to worry about that. I have like 35 minutes to get ready and clean. Blake will be here any minute. Stephen calls again. I decline it and put him on the block list.

************************************
*Stephen's POV*

"If you should know everything about everything that happens in my single life, I like her. I maybe even love her." as I say this Ayesha take a seat and puts her head in her hands.

"You love her?" she says after a long pause. "You love this twenty something girl after what? 6 months? Are you crazy?" she says frantically

"I'm not about to argue with you anymore. Stay out of my personal life." I say as I gather my things and walk out.

************************************

*KLAY'S POV*

My baby looks so beautiful glistening in this sun right now. She's literally my pride and joy. Today is our 6 month anniversary. I'm way to excited for what I have planned for my princess all day today. She deserves nothing but the best. My parents loved her just as I knew they would. She's unbelievably charming and bonded with them almost instantly. Kind of like what she did with me. I can say that after 6 months I love this girl and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She's the only girl I have the eyes for. Okay let me stop, I'm starting to sound like Steph. But that's how she makes me feel. When I'm with her I feel like I can accomplish anything just because I have her by my side. That is why I'm doing something special for her today. After lunch I'm taking her to the spa/salon to get her hair and nails done. Then the driver is taking her to Michael Kors to pick out a dress with matching heels and a bag. Then the driver will bring her to where I am & I'll be waiting for her in the restaurant I rented out for the night so it'll be us alone.

At least I thought we were going to be alone.