Chapter 10- Proving It

*Klay's POV*

Me and Steph are out early this morning. He wanted to go shopping for an outfit for Tae since she didn't have anything to wear. I swear he's the sweetest guy, he just makes bad decisions from time to time. The girls are probably still sleeping at this point. We walk into this store called 'Urban Stitch Boutique' and it looks really nice in here. As soon as you walk in you can smell cinnamon, which is a nice touch because I love the smell of cinnamon. It's blazing hot so I suggest shorts. 

"What size do you think she is?" he asks

"I think small. Definitely small." I say searching. 

"So a size one?" 

"I believe so, women's clothing is confusing."

"Honestly Klay, what do you think about her?" he ask suddenly.

"Well if you want my honest opinion, I think she's a good match for you, y'all both act the same. Y'all are both stubborn and hard to work with. So I think you guys balance each other out. "

"You think so?" 

"Yeah" I say.

"I meant like, do you think she's cute and stuff. Not all that mushy stuff today."

"I meeeeean, you know what you got Steph." I say laughing.

"I just hope she isn't taking this Blake guy serious." 

"From that smile on your face, I can tell that things went well with her last night. Did ya'll.." I begin to flap my fingers together really fast.

"I'm interested in more than just sex, I mean I would like to have sex-, better yet I would love to have sex with her. But I wanna show her that I'm not just in because of what she can do to satisfy me. I want to show her I'm fully invested."

"Well I know one thing."

"What's that?" 

"You better not mess up again."

*****************************************************************************************************
*Destiny's POV*

I wake up and move my legs only to find that I have the bed to myself. Where is my baby? I want to get up and go find him, and go see where Tae is, but I'm so tired. I finally tell myself that I'll sleep for about 20 more minutes,  then I'll get up and go see where everyone's at. 

*4 hours later*

I wake up suddenly because I hear voices downstairs. I look at my phone. Shit it's 2 pm! I wasted my whole day. I swing the covers off of me and inhale really big. I need to go to the bathroom and get myself together. When I step into the bathroom the first thing I notice is the faint trace of Klay's cologne in here and the brand new clothes on the counter, along with a pair of shoes. He got me a denim button up vest style shirt and a pair of white shorts, along with some baby blue vans that match the vest perfectly. I'm just taking a second to think about how thoughtful this man is. In fact I'm I'm thinking about it so much I actually start crying. I pick up the not he left for me and it says, 

"Good afternoon gorgeous. Didn't want you to have to put on the same clothes you came here in, so I picked you up a little something. Hope you slept well. I'll be downstairs. "

                                           K.

And I start crying harder. Someone hears me and they come in the room, so I dry up my tears fast. When I finally see who it is, I calm a little. It's Tae. And she's completely dressed in a floral sundress that I don't remember her having before. "Did he get you that dress?" I ask trying to hide the fact that I was crying tears of joy. 

"Yes! & girl check out this note he left me." she says as she sits down on the floor next to me.

"Hope you love the dress as much as I'm gonna love seeing you in it. Looking forward to spending more time with you. I feel like this is real. Meet me downstairs after you get dressed."

                                            W.

"GIRL he said this is real! I'm dreaming honestly. This isn't happening. Am I getting punked?" she says loudly.

"How about you hush for a minute. Now you better let that man spoil you. Don't let your pride get in the way of you being happy."

"I can spoil myself."

"You know what I mean" I say as my eyes begin to tear up again. She looks at me and says, 

"Why are you crying?" her eyes start to tear up too.

"Noooo don't cry, these are tears of joy girl. I'm so happy that someone is willing to go out of their way to make sure I'm comfortable. It's really overwhelming." I say laughing. She starts to laugh and she gives me a big hug. Then she waits for me to get dressed. Then we walk downstairs together. 

Stephen sees Tae and you can literally see the heart eyes in his eyes. 

"Gimme kiss." he says 

"This again?" she says as she laughs. Then me and Klay and Stephen Just kinda look at her. 

"Well are you gonna give him a kiss?" I say

"Ooooooh, yeah haha." she says and she leans over the counter as she plants one on his lips. 

"My turn." Klay says as he turns to me. Without hesitation I wrap my arms around him, and I kiss him until I'm out of breath. 

"OOK guys, are you sure you don't wanna go back to the bed room?" Tae says laughing. 

"Round 5 ?" Klay says, then Tae makes this baby face, then says 

"I think that's enough from you two today." as she walks away. 

I just look at Klay and we both laugh. I love his smile, I love everything about him. It's easy for me to love him. I've loved him since I was 17, a year after he got drafted. I just need to know that I can call him mine already.