Chapter 33- Surprise!

*Stephen's POV*

End Of Practice : 3:30pm

"You can't just attack peop- Whoa, that's a really big knot." Klay said bending down to examine Tae's head. 

"Thanks.." Tae says tying her hair back with both hands. 

"I have a feeling your gonna make my doctor a lot of money." I said taking out my phone, and texting my MD, who's on speed dial, I don't really notice, but she's kinda ignoring me. 

"I'm just trying to make sure you're okay." Klay say shaking her shoulders. 

"You didn't even help." Tae says placing her hands on her hips. 

"I'm sorry, I was just really bewildered by the whole scene. I've never seen you like that." He says. 

"Yeah, nobody really has, except Destiny." She says High-fiving Klay. 

We get interrupted by Draymond and Wadeline walking over to us, hand in hand. Wadeline is noticeably fine.

"You guys we're heading home." He says looking at her. 

"Yeah, cause apparently it's been 2 weeks, or whatever that means. Dray keeps repeating it." Wadeline says patting his hand. 

"Girl it means he's about to fuck you. Da fuck omg." Tae says face palming herself, only causing herself more pain. I gently try to grab her, now bloody hand but she screams, 

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME STEPHEN." Then she jerks her hand back. I can tell everyone can sense the tension between us, so Klay changes the subject. 

"Well good luck with that, I have to get this 5'4 bundle of joy to the emergency room, to probably get stitches." he says guiding Tae by her shoulders, to the door with Dray and Wadeline not to far behind. 

I'm left, in the middle of the practice court. 

Wondering what I did. 

~~~~~~~~~

Picking up Destiny : 5:20pm 

I drive to the school where Destiny is employed, and I can see that's she's annoyed I'm late. I honk my horn twice to let her know I'm here, I wouldn't dare get out of this car at this high school. There's a lot of kids here that are warrior fans. Hell, I see a kid wearing Klay's jersey right now. 

She swings my car door open fast, and slams it hard after she gets in. 

"Whoa, easy on those porsche doors grumpy."

"I need you to do me a favor, I'm actually glad you came to get me instead of Klay." She says almost like she's out of breath. 

"Ah yeaaah ok, what is it?" I said, pulling out of the driveway and on to the road. 

"I need you to take me to Walgreens." She says digging through her purse, before pulling her out her phone. 

"Why?-" I said looking over at her, but she gives me a death stare. "I mean, I would be happy to take you to the store, I was just wondering." I said, speaking quickly. Something was off about her. She had a certain glow about her, But I couldn't figure it out, but it seems familiar. 

"I need a pregnancy test." After saying that, showing me her phone screen that says, 

{*3 Weeks Late*}