Chapter 17- Club Nights

*Tae's POV*

*Yaya Alafia as Taylor Wes*

I was so excited when she said yes that I ran out and hugged the both of them in the moment and blew me and the camera crews cover, so we had to tell her about the video we planned to play at the wedding. After she says yes, which she did. So it's time to hit the club spot. I haven't called to check up on Stephen so I'm just hoping he has everything exactly how Klay instructed. We're about to go out for her birthday and I'm in the back seat of Klay's car, arguing with Stephanie over text.

To: Crybaby

I hope you have everything in order cause were on our way.

From: Crybaby

Don't worry about it sweetness. I got this completely.

To: Crybaby

Don't make me regret inviting you to help.

From: Crybaby

It's basically Klay and Destiny's engagement party. It wouldn't feel right if I wasn't there.

I just lock my phone and sit back. I'm obviously hot headed and I'm about to burst completely. I hate him with all my heart. But this night is not about me, it's about Destiny and Klay. I'm looking in the rear view mirror and Klay is just cheering real hard. It makes me smile a lot, just knowing he really cares about her makes me smile a lot because I care about her.

~~~~~~~~~

We pull up to the club and I am slowly dreading going inside the club because I don't wanna see Stephen. He's turned into a total dick since the first time I met him and his only excuse is "I wanna have fun" fuck your fun. I thought it would be inappropriate to invite Blake out of respect for Stephen, but since he brought his hoochie I won't hesitate to invite Blake now. I know Klay won't mind because he only wants to see me happy. I'm glad someone wants to see me happy. I send him this text.

To: BabyBoy

Put on something cute and get your ass to the Caribbean Hotel down town, Los Angeles. Pleaaaaase

From: BabyBoy

Already dressed, be there in 20.

I can always count on my baby boy to be there when I need him. I definitely didn't want to be alone tonight, so I'm glad I have my big pooh bear when I need him. I help Destiny get out of the car then I run over to the trunk to get her gifts from me Klay and Steph out. And in struggling to keep up. I feel like a wedding planner already. Klay notices me struggling.

"Woaah, little sis. Let me help you out with that. You shouldn't be carrying all this stuff by yourself." He says laughing.

"I'm just trying to help anyway I can." I say out of breath before he takes the bags away from me. I stand up straight and fix my curls and begin to walk like I'm not a servant.

"You've already helped any way you ever could. And I'm thankful. " Destiny says as she playfully kisses me on the cheek.

"I should let you know now, I called Blake and I told him to surprise you with a visit, since you've been working so hard and you look like you need a break." Klay says cooly. "I'll handle it everything else that needs to be handled. You relax."

His words calm me just a little bit. I'm glad I can focus on looking good.

~~~~~

Were in the club and I'm really surprised at the decorations. Everything looks exactly how I pictured. I have to say, for a couple of fuck faces, they actually got the job done. Surprisingly. I'm the type of person that gives someone their credit where its due. I am lowkey excited about tonight. It would be the first time I've went out and actually had fun in about a month, plus my man is coming so I'm very excited about that. My dress is like a long ball gown, so as we walk into the door of the club and it gets dark, I trip over myself. But Klay and Destiny catch me before I hit the ground. I feel like I'm barely a girl cause I can barely walk in heels. As soon as the music hits me, I just feel like dancing my ass off, But i gotta contain myself. I cant fuck it up until I get to the dance floor.

I spot Steph and Michelle. They're a cute couple. I can say that. Both lightskin. I always knew he liked them lightskins. Anyways, I see them over there giggling and having a real good time.I don't really like this sight but I'm happy for him. While being a little jealous I hit the dance floor with my friend Taylor. Me and Destiny have known her for many years, this girl is like our sister. We have just been so busy with graduating and school stuff that we never get a chance to hang out anymore. I'm glad she's here. Me and her are dancing and checking out Steph at the same time. He sees us and responds by looking deeply into my eyes. He knows I get really uncomfortable when he stares into my eyes like that. Like he wants something from me.

"She's not cuter then you, I'm sorry omg." she says as she takes a drink from her glass almost spilling it on me.

"You don't gotta lie craig." I say laughing. "Now where did you get that from? I'm trying to get drunk tonight before my feelings catch up to me." I say as I spin around and hit someone hard and tall. I look up and instantly smile so hard. I totally forgot Blake was coming tonight, and he's looking good too. I wrap my arms around his neck, forcing me to stand on my tippy toes and plant a juicy kiss on his lips.

"What feelings are gonna catch up to you gorgeous?" He asks as he raises an eye brow.

"Baby lets dance!"I slur as I pull him on to the dance floor further, obviously way past drunk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Blake are dancing for a while cause every song that comes on is just so good and it makes me want to move my hips in every direction. He stays with me because he knows better than to leave me on this floor with all these other men. I'm a walking thirst trap tonight. I notice that my buzz is starting to wear off and i'm becoming more aware of things that are happening around me and I don't like that. I look in Steph's Direction and him and Michelle are in full makeout at the moment. Disgusted, I whisper in Blake's ear that I'm about to go sit with Taylor and Destiny. As I sit down next to them, they just look at me.

"What damnit!" I say as I break the silence.

"You have unbelievable self control. I know you wanna devour Blake and ride him like a bus right now." Destiny says while keeping a look out for Klay.

"Well I don't have a man yet, so I can say that man is fine. Good jesus that man is fine." She says raising her hands up praising the heavens.

"I can't enjoy it without hearing Michele giggle's every 10 minutes. It's annoying."

"It's annoying that Steph's finally happy without you?" Taylor asks bluntly.

"Bruh get out." I say as I bust out into laughter.

"I don't like the hoe." Destiny says way too loud.

"You don't even know her!" I scream.

"Fine then with ya friendly ass, go on over there and be her friend." Destiny says pointing beside us towards Stephen.

I was drunk enough to try it, so I get up and head my fine ass over to wear they're sitting. They're making out again, I pause and let them catch their breath. I aint a playa hater.

"Hey guys" I say awkwardly cause i notice Taylor and Destiny peeking at us laughing.

"I think you did a really good job with the hotel decorations. Where did you guys hire her from again?" Michelle says just as Stephen was about to say something to me.

Ouch

"I'm actually a friend of the Bride and Groom's." I say slyly

"Yeah she's like my sister." He says giving me a wink.

Your sister huh? Mmm.

"Yeeeeeeeaaaah You guys enjoy the rest of your evening." I says lamely putting up the peace sign as I walk away.

"Goodbye Sweetness." Is what Stephen Mouthed as I walk away. He knew better than to say that out loud. I get back to Destiny and she's like,

"So when do we get to the part where I beat her ass?" Destiny says as she and Taylor laugh. I sigh.

This about to be a long engagement.