Bitten

I closed my eyes and felt him move his arms gently around my neck. He slightly lifted the upper part of my body up and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He whispered.

I opened my eyes. He smiled.

"Trust me. Please move your hand."

I slowly moved my hand. He lent over, and as he got closer my heart started to beat faster.

"Tilt your neck." He whispered in my ear, sending chills through me.

I slightly tilted my neck and felt his tongue run over it. I blushed. He sat back up and looked at me. He then pulled his arm up to his lips and bit into his arm, drawing blood.

He looked down at me and smiled. "Drink."

I looked at him.

"Your blood?" I asked weakly.

"Yes it'll make up for the blood you lost."

He laid his arm against my lips.

"Open your mouth."

I hesitated, but the look in his eyes told me I was safe, so I did as he instructed. I opened my mouth and drunk his blood. It only made my head spin and my eye sight blurry.

"My lord, the vampire is gone." Alaya said.

"Clean up her blood I'll take her home." Zero said

"My lo-"

"Do as i say." He demanded.

He easily lifted me off the ground. I groaned out in pain.

"Hold onto me." He said softly.

I wrapped one arm around his neck and used my free hand to grab onto his shirt. He walked me to his car and placed me in the back seat. I laid across the back seat and groaned again. I heard him laugh.

"Shut up." I groaned again

He jumped in the front and looked at me from the rear view mirror.

"Does it hurt that much?" He asked

"It isn't that." I said.

"What is it?"

"Please just take me home." I pleaded.

I closed my eyes and felt the car start. After a few minutes of driving, he stopped. I opened my eyes. Zero jumped out and grabbed me from the back, holding me like a baby. I wrapped my arms around him. Instead of carrying me to my house, he carried me over to his.

"No. Take me home." I groaned

"Let me check to see if he left any serious damage on you." He said.

He opened the door and carried me up to what looked like the only room in the house. He laid me down on the bed and sat down next to me. I looked at him and blushed. He was staring down at me. I rolled over on my side.

He laid his hand on my back. I blushed.

"What are you doing?" I groaned.

"Checking you." He said.

He gently pulled me back on my back and ran his index finger over my forehead, cheeks, and then my lips. I blushed harder. He lent over and just as our lips were about to touch, Alaya walked in.

"What are you doing?" She asked angrily.

Zero looked over his shoulder at her.

"Erase her memory and take her home." She demanded.

Zero said nothing. He looked back at me, lent in, and kissed my forehead. Then everything went dark.