Ashley Pov

Ashley Pov

I awoke from a weird feeling on my neck. I opened my eyes to find, Zero lending, over me. I blushed. This had to be another dream. He lend over and kissed my lips.

I wrapped my arms gently around his neck and kissed him back. His kiss was so sweet and made me quiver. He smiled as he stared down at me.

"Zero." I mumbled

He gently moved his body between my legs and gently grabbed onto them. He lended in and kissed my lips again. He pulled away after our, breathing became hard.

"Close your eyes."

I did as he said.

"Now open them."

I opened my eyes and saw nothing but the moon raies. I sighed, I jumped up and walked to the window. I looked out and saw Zero and Alaya in each others arms kissing each other. I frowned and fell down to my ass. I laid across the floor and sighed.

"Stupid dream." I mumbled

I sighed again and kicked the blinds down covering the window. I grabbed the small blade that fell on the floor the other night. I slight my arm over and over letting the blood fall to the floor. I closed my eyes and was over taking with my thoughts. How the hell did i get home?

And why can't i remember Shit. I sighed maybe i should lay off cutting myself for a while losing so much blood must be getting to me. I sighed again then closed my eyes.

"I told you to stop that." I heard Zeros voice.

"I must be unconscious." I mumbled

I opened my eyes and saw him standing over me. Two times in one night wow Ashley what have you come to? I looked up at him.

"I do it when I'm upset."

He kneeled down and pulled the blade out my hand. He gently grabbed my chin and slightly kissed my lips.

"Stop its an awful habit."

"My dreams are getting crazy lately."

He kissed my lips again.

"What's wrong?"

"If I didn't see you and Alayas makeout session I'd be okay."

Zero smiled and laid his fingers over my eyes shutting them. The rest of the night my dream was nothing but the night sky. The next morning i awoke alittle bit late. I quickly climbed off the floor and ran to my closet. I threw on a white short sleeve shirt with a black hoody white pants and a pair of white and black vans.

I grabbed my things and ran down stairs. I grabbed a banana from the kitchen and looked at my hair from the mirror in the kitchen. It looked rough but had no time to fix it. I shook my hair out and ran outside. I ran down the street passing Zeros house.

When i made it to school i ran to my locker put my things up and walked to first period. I sat down in the front and kept my head down as Zero and Alaya walked in. And when Alexis walked in she stopped infront of the class.

"Everyone attention!" She yelled.

Everyone looked at her.

"There's a party at my house today at nine. Everyone be there."

She smiled and walked into the back of the room with Zero. I sighed then the teacher walked in.

"Everyone get in your groups." She said overly excited.

I sighed again and while everyone moved i stayed seated. Why would i go back there to see Alexis work her porno magic on Zero. Ha! That's not happening.